Reviews for Evil Experiment
Attackoneverything chapter 7 . 4/9
Poor kid :(
That was great
Loved the "no one can hurt brother. Maybe Winry..."
Loved that XD
Keep the great work up XD
Frosty Abyss chapter 5 . 3/16
The false and true parts reminded me if Deltora Quest book series.
ShadowKitten14 chapter 7 . 1/1
I don't know a lot about Full metal Alchemist, besides what can be gained from watching a few episodes, and reading a few Fanfic stories. However, despite this I believe your story was easy to follow, and flowed well. I especially enjoyed the part with the riddle, about which way to die, since it added to the idea of the villain being a mad scientist. While I not completely sure how a space can look so unused, especially the dusty jars, when someone has recently been in that area, using the equipment, this was a minor point. Overall, it was a great story, that wasn't too long.
Linvalay chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
Not so many typos in this fic! I'm so proud of you! It really helps pull your reader in more, even though were all intelligent people who know how to fill in a missing word or flip words around in our heads so they make sense, it's so much nicer to NOT have to do it even though we totally can lol. Lacyness at it's finest right there! I love this, it's so good and i feel so bad for ed ughhhh.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
I kind of wished you used real memories for the hallucinations.
Lacila chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
(Internally fangirl screaming) Yay! I love fics like this *begins to dance*
Lilac Gemini chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Poor Ed... You must be a true fangirl, you're so sadistic about what happens to him...
Lilac Gemini chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Stupid old lady.
Lilac Gemini chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Oooh, suspense!
meladi1 chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
"no one tries to kill my brother! except maybe Winry..." HAHA lol
skylaeatpie chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I do believe I would agree with you in saying the phrase OH NOES! Fits this situation perfectly. I absolutely love this story! Great job!
Evil lady!
Flickering Ember chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
You hate sad endings... But you write this kind of story...?
Dude.
Flickering Ember chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
;-; And I can't do a thing.
FOURTH WALL! Y U NO LET ME PUNCH EVIL LADY?!
Flickering Ember chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Still smiling. Now chuckling a bit. Good grief, I'm almost as bad as you!
Kidding. But I've got a new target to punch in the face (possibly break her nose, knock a few teeth loose) and that person is your villain. She has officially crossed the line and will not be forgiven.
EVER.
Flickering Ember chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I'm... laughing. That's not good. NOT GOOD!
... Meh. I've always been a bit of a sadist to my own characters. Keep writing, would you? (Notice the completely different attitude)

By the way, you've got a new stalker on your fanfiction bio! Well, I'm not following you, but I did favorite you.
Only for the Fullmetal Alchemist stories though. 0-0