Reviews for Plain Brown Wrapper
strongwoman341 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I've been working my way through all of your Warehouse 13 stories, favoriting most of them, but I just had to comment on this one.

This story is incredibly moving and so much better than canon. You tied up the loose ends and let us see how damaged Helena was and is, but gave us a resolution with hope.

Your characterizations of Myka and, especially, Helena are just perfect. I don't have to use any imagination at all to hear them saying your words because your dialogue is just what I believe they would say in that situation.

So I thank you for all of your W13 stories, but want to give you a special "brava!" for this one in particular.
JPElles chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Good story. For a second I thought this might be a retelling of the 3-d projector episode based on the summery. lol. Still great. Love H.G. here.
chitara2004 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Ok so this as a wonderful fic! I am saddened that it had to end! I would have loved for it to have continued. I am really in love with your writing style and with the grasp you have on these characters! The first Myka/HG fic I read was 'By The Pricking Of My Thumbs.' I was instantly hooked! I read all of your B&W fics I could get my hands on (from Passion and Perfection), but then I found that I'd quickly consumed them all! There was nothing left. To make matters worse, it did not look like you were in the process of writing any new fics! Now, imagine my level of excitement when I happened upon this little gem! Now that this too is over, I find myself left wanting...I implore you, by all that is holy, please keep writing! I am not a member of but I will keep checking for your updates.
Tracy Winston chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very nicely done. I enjoyed reading about how Helena could have gone a different route with her emotions and plans in season two. Kudos!
lovering chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
OMG HELENA BABY and Myka's acceptance - man, I really liked this!
airbear23 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I too, think the end of season 2 was a waste of Helena's character. It's nice to read a story that shows healing Helena's soul is possible.
BeringAndWells chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Loved it. As I just said in another review, I enjoy seeing other people's perspective on Helena's past in these fics. We get to see so little of the real Helena on the show, let alone the relationship she shares with Myka. The forgiveness and compassion Myka showed Helena here is exactly how I could see her reacting on the show.

Awesome job.