Reviews for Stars Go Out Tonight
ChirpChirp1827 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Golly i'm just crying a whole lot tonight!
This was such a fantastic story, darling. Broke my heart a little bit, but it was nice to have the illusion of Fai getting some kind of closure
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was awesome
fudgicus chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Gulping back tears and ALL the goddamn feels... Why, Faren, why? So beautiful, so angsty *starts to sob*

/after visiting your dreamwidth and reading timestamp/

SfhcFgvdAADFFgjbcgkkbvxzzdfi xjfzuzZgiogzkgzohxuchpxkxgxo gxkgxkgxlgxoydktzkfzkgz
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was wonderful! I especially loved the ending. Fantastic job on this little oneshot! Really!
kinosternon chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was really great. I wish they'd been able to talk to little Fai, but I guess the whole point was that you can't have everything, right? And the tonality and everything of the piece was perfect as usual. (I liked the detail about Fai's outfit in Outo particularly. You wrote the Fai/Kuro relationship very well...)
MissKiriChan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This was a beautiful story, and the premise a unique one. The voice you have for these characters grows stronger with each story you write.

The fact that you allowed Fai to save his brother in this world was beyond touching, and you did it in such a way where it didn't seem unrealistic or forced even for a moment.

But aside from the beauty and characterization of this story, I have to say that one of the things I was most impressed with was your writing. It was perfect. So clean. Deep, but with no excess or unnecessary words or phrases.

In a story as emotionally-driven as this one, it would have been incredibly easy for some authors to go into overdrive trying to describe what the characters were feeling. But you found the perfect balance, and I can only hope that one day I too can find such a balance between the feelings of my characters and the words I use to express them.

A delight to read. *bows to your awesomeness*
lemonsandmelonsandpears chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
OHGOD this is so amazing. I love every single one of your works! T_T
I love seeing Fai being serious and Kuropii being so protective of him.

*hyper glomp*
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow, great work! I love the way you worked mini-Fai and Ashra into the story!
Cloverfield chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
AIEEEEEE. Here, have my heart/feels/love/admiration/sobbing incomprehension, IT'S YOURS. God knows what you'll do with it all, but it's yours.

FAI. FAI. *FAI*. Ahhhh, I can't. Kurogane, you are going to need to continue being as awesome as you possibly can (and judging by this fic and what canon has shown us, that's DAMN AWESOME) and give that man all the love you can. Because he's going to need it. And Sakura hugs. Mummy-Daughter hugs are best hugs, okay? It's going to be a remake of that scene in Tokyo where he just crumples around her, except this time it's going to be her holding him.

dark kitten chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I started crying when Fai gave his name as "Yuui" to little Fai. This was wonderful, thank you so much for sharing it!
-dark kitten