Reviews for Under the Sun
angellec chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Awesome all I can say
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
This is literally one of the saddest fics I have ever read in my entire life. It tore my soul into seven hundred pieces, and then eviscerated each of those pieces with a jagged edge of barbed wire after skinning me alive. Thank you.
Olive-Pizza chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Hi! You should write more sick/hurt Sammy! You are super good at it because your Sammy is so adorable and your dean is so...awesome.
Completely random or tags, chapters or one shots, I don't care! I just want them! :)
twinklingeyes07 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
wow..incredibly sad and very well-depicted :)
twinklingeyes07 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
really sweet, loved it :)
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
I guess there aren't any good doctors left, huh? They all had something wrong with them. I had hopes for the female doc, but then she went and made a snap judgement about Sam. She could have at least taken a blood sample before deciding Sam was an addict. Poor Sam. :(

I loved this line! "Nobody else has a Sammy, so nobody else could possibly understand what it's like to almost lose a Sammy."
Jane88 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Totally loved that! You captured the boys relationship just perfectly. The docters were jerks - would have done a much better job (almost) being a doctor myself of course ;) - but I guess nobody would've been able to help Sam much anyway, that's way past natural illness. I'm just happy they're both alive as well. Well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Good chalter
SandyDee84 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
So, are you advocating for not taking Sam straight to the doctor's? *g* Dean was doing such a wonderful job with the Oreo and beer convelesent meals that there should be no reason to worry.

Honestly, this was the most brotherhood-friendly ending we've had in a long, long time. For the time, I'm looking forward to the next season.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
"Dean sighs inwardly. He's treated Sam for broken ribs before. He's treated Sam for worse. He knows exactly what Sam's heartbeat feels like when he's in pain, and this isn't it.
The doctor listens to all that, nods, and says again that it's probably because of the pain. Maybe strong painkillers will help.
Dean helps Sam to his feet and takes him back to the Impala. He doesn't want quacks like that around his Sammy."

"Well?" Dean asks, and if he's absent-mindedly stroking Sam's head he'd like to see who's going to call him on it. Nobody else has a Sammy, so nobody else could possibly understand what it's like to almost lose a Sammy. "Can you help him?"

I adored this whole freaking story, but those two paragraphs are why I CRAVE stories from you! You have such a way of writing Dean's feelings for Sam like he's the most precious thing in this world. Please write more, you rock!
emebalia chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I know doctors like that but I doubt they could help Sam anyway. But Dean can and will.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Apologies for the second review, but after the second ... and third ... and fourth readings, I enjoyed this more and more each time.
Thank you for the smiles and warm fuzzies amidst all the sadness and for this line:

(Still grumbling at the doctor in Illinois)

Thanks so much for doing this.
TG
KKBELVIS chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Wonderful piece. As Sam said on the show doctors can't help him. especially liked the idea the one doc thought Sam was a user. totally fits.
Thank you for this!
Karen
judyann chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Loved it! Great chapter and loved all the different doctors!
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Doctors just don't have the proper background knowledge to treat these guys. But they'll make it on their own.