Reviews for Under the Sun
It's great when the Dean has to make Sam eat, he was cute trying everything and then cereal, Sammy apologizing to those little eyes and then the two on the couch
That was sad and cute at the same time, that scary dream. But then had that cute moment, staying in his room, the conversation, the Dean refusing to lose his brother, Sam using it as a pillow
Rafaela Amanda chapter 2 . 4/27
I love the stories and the way you put the Dean, my favorite forms, overprotective, concerned, caring and putting Sam as a priority. I found the cute light '' jealous '' Amelia, and really the whole story of Benny and Amelia was crap
Rafaela Amanda chapter 4 . 4/13
That was pretty perfect, I need more such stories.
Your Dean is always so overprotective and have Sam as the center of your entire universe, is too much.
Love it trying to make Sam eating, doing all kinds of food that Sam likes, and he buying the cereal was adorable, and Sam stealing his blanket, sleeping on top of it
taking care of him, and calling him a kid or little brother
Rafaela Amanda chapter 3 . 4/13
That was pretty perfect, I need more such stories.
Love it trying to make Sam eating, and taking care of him, and calling him a kid.
And Sam using it as a pillow, and the dream was and even scary.
LittleLurker chapter 5 . 3/31
Awesome one shots and tags. I noticed that I'm pretty late to the party, but I will read through the SN stories one by one. I like your style. Oh and sorry for the review on "Moose and Squirrel" that I posted only yesterday. I posted it before I finished reading the last chapter and thought that it couldn't possibly end within this one chapter.
But I really loved the story... maybe you could do some more "Moose and Squirrel", or something similar in which Dean is turned into a much smaller animal than Sam, or maybe even something where only Dean gets turned? Okay, I'll shut up now. D.
angellec chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Awesome all I can say
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
This is literally one of the saddest fics I have ever read in my entire life. It tore my soul into seven hundred pieces, and then eviscerated each of those pieces with a jagged edge of barbed wire after skinning me alive. Thank you.
Olive-Pizza chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Hi! You should write more sick/hurt Sammy! You are super good at it because your Sammy is so adorable and your dean is so...awesome.
Completely random or tags, chapters or one shots, I don't care! I just want them! :)
twinklingeyes07 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
wow..incredibly sad and very well-depicted :)
twinklingeyes07 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
really sweet, loved it :)
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
I guess there aren't any good doctors left, huh? They all had something wrong with them. I had hopes for the female doc, but then she went and made a snap judgement about Sam. She could have at least taken a blood sample before deciding Sam was an addict. Poor Sam. :(

I loved this line! "Nobody else has a Sammy, so nobody else could possibly understand what it's like to almost lose a Sammy."
Jane88 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Totally loved that! You captured the boys relationship just perfectly. The docters were jerks - would have done a much better job (almost) being a doctor myself of course ;) - but I guess nobody would've been able to help Sam much anyway, that's way past natural illness. I'm just happy they're both alive as well. Well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Good chalter
SandyDee84 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
So, are you advocating for not taking Sam straight to the doctor's? *g* Dean was doing such a wonderful job with the Oreo and beer convelesent meals that there should be no reason to worry.

Honestly, this was the most brotherhood-friendly ending we've had in a long, long time. For the time, I'm looking forward to the next season.