Reviews for Kimiko Chaos
Himeno Kazehito chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Cant wait to see whats next. I love her hyperness.
The Critic chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Why do you think your story is funny? Is this supposed to be funny? Your story looks like the other million that appear in . It has Mary-sues, no plot, and stupid "crack" humor. Screaming RAPE is supposed to be funny? Why the hell Konan has a little sister? And what's all the nicknames? Seriously, try another hobby, like skiing, or studying grammar... Your story is awful. You know? Pure shit. Am I being clear?
BreakItDwn chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
YAY! YOU UPDATED!
Ships-Have-Ruined-Me chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
MR. CHIPMUNK WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU AND GAARA EVERYONE LOVES GAARA! AND ITACHI KUUUN AND SASORIII!

Someone should hit sasuke in the balls where it hurts! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That's evil... PYSCH! I would do that like everyday if I had a chance. Kimiko must be my doubleganger!
mr grimjaw chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
this is so funny! keep it up lol
udntned2no chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Jesus crust! This is sooooooo damn funny! I luvvvv the way you manage to make this hilarious yet well written at the same time! Keep writing! I need to know what happens next!
XxanimeaddictxX chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
TO LAZY TO SIGN IN RAAAWWW BUT SERIOUSLY IT WAS AWESOME
Junko chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Kill the self-insert, Hidan, before it's too late!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
* rolls eyes * Mary Sue dyes Hidan's hair. Same routine as always. So retarded...
AverageApple chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Oh, Lord, where do I begin?

First of all, where's the plot? This random assortment of "humor" is not what I would call a plot - not at all. I can get that there a lots of fanfics out there that are solely meant for the purpose of being funny, and good authors can pull that off quite well, but your's ISN'T funny. It's an attempt at being amusing, but it's - in my opinion - below mediocre. It's just completely random, unnecessary stuff bunched together, which you then proceeded to call a story.

Why does Konan have a younger sister? Seriously, that makes no sense to me at all. That's like when people make Sasuke and Itachi have a younger sister; it's stupid, boring, and Mary-Sui-ish.

Space out your paragraphs correctly! Look up any website pertinent to the subject of proper sentence structure, and you'll find a better way to structure your story.

Character bashing... I hate it SO much. Even for characters that I, myself, don't like (e.g. Sasuke), character bashing is the sign of an immature author. And the fact that you spell Sakura's name "Suckera" (oh ho ho, you're so very clever) is just awful. We get it, you hate her, but just because you hate a character doesn't mean that you can bash them in such a juvenile way - in a story, that is. Like I said, I hate Sasuke, but I would never, ever openly insult him in my stories, as that takes away from the integrity of the story.

That's all for now, I guess. Please take into consideration what I've told you.
mr grimjaw chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
this is so funny and grate but this is how your spell sakura ok. all you need to do is fix the misspelled name of sakura but this fic is still great
udntned2no chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Oh my god... i am laughing my ass off! That was hilarious! When Kimiko met team seven... oh lord, run Naruto! Run! Possibly my favorite line ever, is now; i didnt fall! The ground jst looked like it needed a hug!
As a person who is constantly falling UP stairs and tripping over those pesky imaginary rocks, this quote will come in handy! Thank you dearest author, for giving me yet another way to make my freinds want to facepalm!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND UPDATE SOON!
#laughingsohardstomachhurts
#amazing
#canihaveapictureoftheguysaft ertherewardrobe/beautymakeover
A Kawaii Potato chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
I also died laughing when she threw the apple at the beehive and it landed on Deidara. He is gonna be sooo piss. . .