Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
the last persona-user chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
Dude i so happy you update the last time i read you it looked like you where bailing out
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
where's the next chapter
Blood-priced726 chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
The story is great as it is, keep it up. And don't bring any romance, but since you've already brought a little leave that(romance) just in statements.
Mysterious Mr M chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Nice work
AssassinDevil chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Great chapter! I didn't expect Geo (or Tyler) to meet Star and Kelvin already, but then again it probably would be awhile till they find out Geo's still alive huh? Can't wait for the next chap! :D
edboy4926 chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Good story
Keep on going
Ai Star chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
OOH! Looks like Geo didn't see that one coming! I wonder if Sonia will find out about Geo
Wolf chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
I understand but good chapter by the way, with him meting his younger brother he never knew he had and seeing his dad
Psychochiken chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
Wow. You updated quickly. I was expecting another chapter in a few months time. This is a pleasant surprise.

And so Geo has finally met his younger brother and remet his father. Unfortunately I don't see his character revelation happening anytime soon. But for now it's a good thing... For him at least. As always though, I'm looking forward to the next chapter and hoping it comes out soon. Later!
5waydragon chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
another great one and don't worry problem fixed but if your wondering what exactly is cooking in head my check out my fanfic or PM me or both
Light Wolf Moon chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
Something tells me that Geo and Sonia will be meeting again soon. Of course, that depends on what their plans are. I can't wait for the next chapter, but write it when you get the time. After all, better to take your time than rush!
Minaly22 chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
Hang in there! It's not good to force yourself to write just so we can read it. It won't be fun for you and definitely not good for your health. Just write the way you like to.
AssassinDevil chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
One of my fav fanfic in this fandom, keep it up
Psychochiken chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Sonia's new concert, Geo in disguise, with Waza guards and Ace in the doghouse? Yeah, there's no doubt something's going to go wrong. It's a complete recipe for explosions and some Thunder based enemy. Or Wood. I personally think Thunder would be next. And I haven't seen Alpha yet, did I miss him in some part or has he not come along yet? I figured it would be cool if he and Star were to meet similarly to Geo and Mega.

By the by, are you by chance needing an enemy/future ally after being beaten character? I have an idea for one, and I'd like to hear your opinion on it. Until then, please don't procrastinate like Geo does and update soon.
Wolf chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Hoping for the next chapter coming soon
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »