Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
The peace is going to be disturbed very soon
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Interesting start
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Next chapter
LTBECK chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
moar plz
Wolf chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
Heyyo A New chapter up in the house whoo. But for story wise I like the obstacles you put Sonia and Gemini through. The only thing I'm wondering is what Geo is afraid off, but as usual there are cliffhangers damn you cliffhangers. Ive heard of it and seen gameplay of Earth Defense Force 2025,good fame but more focused with objective for the game I'd say Borderlands the handsome collection since it includes both fames Bl2 and pre sequel and you already have all the dlc into the whole thing, the other thing is they made it up to four players. As for console I'd get ps4 for the Black Ops 3 hype with four player campaign and Beta. But overall great to see you back man, and up and running writing a new chapter.
ABS0LUTE chapter 16 . 8/24/2015
Kinda forget about the characters at first, but the story was very interesting and its good to have writing again. Thought you have stop doing the story it would be a big loss.
Ai Star chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
Oh shoot! O.O
AssassinDevil chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
Wow its been a long time since I read this story, but I'm glad you updated! The chapter is great but I have a difficult time imaganing your OCs appearance cause I forgot but I eventually always have my own imagination. Keep on with the story!
Light Wolf Moon chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
Too lazy to log in so I'll just leave the review as a guest. But naturally Gemini Spark Black opens his mouth and inserts his foot. He might want to learn to not invite trouble just because his opponent is outnumbered. But makes me wonder how Lupa and Lyra will be since they have met again. Will they fight or will they play nice and chat? But now Giga King has gotten himself into trouble as he now ended up in the nice little explosion. Good luck getting yourself out of that, buddy! And also, nice job on describing Geo's personality now that he's on Earth and has seen his friend. I imagine that he'd be like that after being away for 8 years.

And to answer your question on a favorite video game, I'd have to say mine is the Pokemon Ranger games for the DS. They're just allot of fun and show different regions outside of the main Pokemon games. Good luck with the rest of the chapters!
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
I just found this story. I love it. Great job. I want more Geo Sonia romance. I want Sonia to go to planet FM and actually see Geo. I would love that.
Astaroth chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
I see your classic Megaman reference, good job.
Wolf chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
Thanks for the new chapter i liked it but seriously a cliff hanger mu mind is going crazy with the possiblities of what will happen next but just take your time to make the new chapter
Wyvern.EXE chapter 15 . 1/14/2015
I liked the story as it was and is, but you shouldn't take it to heart. Others would say I don't know what I'm talking about. Glad you liked my "Paladin" suggestion.
Wyvern.EXE chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Yay, you came back!
aura gurdian chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
yo! I love the story can't wait for number 16. out of curiosity though imagining you characters without any visual aids is a bit of a pain so is there a picture of you fan made cast to look at so I know what you characters look like? also can't wait till something happens to Geo/Tyler's helmet and the beans get spilled and for the battle between megaman vs megafonny.
199 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »