Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
Wyvern.EXE chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Yay, you came back!
aura gurdian chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
yo! I love the story can't wait for number 16. out of curiosity though imagining you characters without any visual aids is a bit of a pain so is there a picture of you fan made cast to look at so I know what you characters look like? also can't wait till something happens to Geo/Tyler's helmet and the beans get spilled and for the battle between megaman vs megafonny.
megaman lover100 chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Please finish the fanfic! I'm dyin here!
Ai Star chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Uh oh Geo's going to get hit
ABS0LUTE chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
wow nice ending for one moment i thought both of them is going die but geo comes to the rescue hope the next chapter is coming soon
The Rank 5 Ninja chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Ah, I've missed these updates! But I understand your pain. The story still moves well, and I'm glad to see Geo is finally getting a chance to show who he really is!
Light Wolf Moon chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
poor poor Ace and Bud, getting beaten around like a rag doll only to be rescued by Geo (not that he knows that's really Geo). though i do wonder what Ace would do if he found out that was Geo. though if Bud saw Geo as he is he'd probably attack him since he would have no idea that was him.

Good work so far!
Psychochiken chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Well it's good to see you're back, if even for a short while. So now that "Tyler" has made his appearance, will we be seeing the others appear to help as well? It'd be cool to see an all-out fight between them and Dealer. I can only imagine Geo's reaction when he sees King created a duplicate of his old form. Pretty sure he'll completely own that duplicate though. Well, take your time with rewriting the previous chapters, this story is great and it can only get better with the revision. Well, until a few months from now!
darkboy18 chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
the battle scene not bad but could of use some different styles of martial arts a bit more
but not bad.
so when's 16 coming?
i hope that ge- i mean gigaking doesn't reveal who he is yet or there'll be hell to pay.
so good job on this so can't wait for the next one
5waydragon chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
hey it's good the chapter seems long enough as it is but hey do you think Geo should have a weapon called the Orion blade and it would be made with an EM-star
Izayoi Mikazuki chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
will you update your pokemon story next?
darkboy18 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
hey man not bad on this ch but in the next can u have geo fight against the fake mega man?
and here's 80,000 zennys and a extra 35,000 to keep gemini from going insane
don't ask.
the last persona-user chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
Dude i so happy you update the last time i read you it looked like you where bailing out
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
where's the next chapter
Blood-priced726 chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
The story is great as it is, keep it up. And don't bring any romance, but since you've already brought a little leave that(romance) just in statements.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »