Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Finally you finally published it. But so far the chapters are getting interesting yet i'm hoping the nest chapter might be long but so far the best fanfic i read so far for megaman starforce
darkboy18 chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
hey not bad on this
but i got to ask when is the next ch?
also where is king and the fake copy of megaman?
also here's 78000 zennys
AquaBluey chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Nice Tia, Ace does eat a bit too much mega snacks! Great chapter! Hope u can post the next chapter! :)
Light Wolf Moon chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Poor poor Ace. Grounded from mega snacks by Tia just because he tried to help a couple lost tourists lol. But Geo's at Sonia's concert. Well, as long as they don't blow their cover they won't get caught (unless the Satella Police figure them out first).
CISCO chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
where there be a chance were geo will meet sonia in the concert not in their wave form
5waydragon chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that part about ace gold my friend absolute gold anyway I need help in choosing a character in my crossover series to be the powerhouse I thought him awhile ago but I soon remember that his show got cancel long time ago and thus nobody remembers it so can you help me out
Animegirl257 chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
You can watch all of the episode online with no download on Megamanonline. Both Starforce and Battle Network, and for me the streaming works fine, even if I have to wait a bit before they load. Heck, my grandmother's 8 year old computer can work fine on that site, so if that doesn't work, you need a new computer.
Ryuuto Tiamat Raizel chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
dude my definition of a 20 duration of an anime is 100-130 MB
The King of Anachronisms chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Why download? Stream from YouTube or an anime website
NightLuck chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Oh, It did took a while for me to find the second season of the anime, I downloaded it and still have it on my computer haha even tough I'm sure I won't watch it again anytime soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
try to like geo gives clues to his friends where his is
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
when is chapter 13 coming out?
Ai Star chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
Oh good grief! I have a feeling they will all need to get jobs to cover the cost right?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
when is chapter 13 coming out?
5waydragon chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
nice job keep the good work
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »