Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
ABS0LUTE chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
wow nice ending for one moment i thought both of them is going die but geo comes to the rescue hope the next chapter is coming soon
The Rank 5 Ninja chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Ah, I've missed these updates! But I understand your pain. The story still moves well, and I'm glad to see Geo is finally getting a chance to show who he really is!
Light Wolf Moon chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
poor poor Ace and Bud, getting beaten around like a rag doll only to be rescued by Geo (not that he knows that's really Geo). though i do wonder what Ace would do if he found out that was Geo. though if Bud saw Geo as he is he'd probably attack him since he would have no idea that was him.

Good work so far!
Psychochiken chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Well it's good to see you're back, if even for a short while. So now that "Tyler" has made his appearance, will we be seeing the others appear to help as well? It'd be cool to see an all-out fight between them and Dealer. I can only imagine Geo's reaction when he sees King created a duplicate of his old form. Pretty sure he'll completely own that duplicate though. Well, take your time with rewriting the previous chapters, this story is great and it can only get better with the revision. Well, until a few months from now!
darkboy18 chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
the battle scene not bad but could of use some different styles of martial arts a bit more
but not bad.
so when's 16 coming?
i hope that ge- i mean gigaking doesn't reveal who he is yet or there'll be hell to pay.
so good job on this so can't wait for the next one
5waydragon chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
hey it's good the chapter seems long enough as it is but hey do you think Geo should have a weapon called the Orion blade and it would be made with an EM-star
Izayoi Albion Raizel chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
will you update your pokemon story next?
darkboy18 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
hey man not bad on this ch but in the next can u have geo fight against the fake mega man?
and here's 80,000 zennys and a extra 35,000 to keep gemini from going insane
don't ask.
the last persona-user chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
Dude i so happy you update the last time i read you it looked like you where bailing out
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
where's the next chapter
Blood-priced726 chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
The story is great as it is, keep it up. And don't bring any romance, but since you've already brought a little leave that(romance) just in statements.
Mysterious Mr M chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Nice work
AssassinDevil chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Great chapter! I didn't expect Geo (or Tyler) to meet Star and Kelvin already, but then again it probably would be awhile till they find out Geo's still alive huh? Can't wait for the next chap! :D
edboy4926 chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Good story
Keep on going
Ai Star chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
OOH! Looks like Geo didn't see that one coming! I wonder if Sonia will find out about Geo
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »