Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
The King of Anachronisms chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Why download? Stream from YouTube or an anime website
NightLuck chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Oh, It did took a while for me to find the second season of the anime, I downloaded it and still have it on my computer haha even tough I'm sure I won't watch it again anytime soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
try to like geo gives clues to his friends where his is
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
when is chapter 13 coming out?
Ai Star chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
Oh good grief! I have a feeling they will all need to get jobs to cover the cost right?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
when is chapter 13 coming out?
5waydragon chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
nice job keep the good work
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
When the hell is chapter 13 coming out? I have been waiting for a week!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
When is chapter 13 coming out?
Izayoi Albion Raizel chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Question: when are you going to ship geoxsonia ?
Light Wolf Moon chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
The end was hilarious XD I don't think I want to know what exactly they paid for this villa. But Geo saw his mom and it was kinda sad that he couldn't tell her he was still alive. But it only makes me wonder what everyone is going to say/do when they do find out. And I was right that someone was going to suspect him when they met him, I just didn't think it'd be Ken (I used to be guest name Wolf Moon). Hey great chapter though! I can't wait for the next chapter update (whenever you can that is)!
AquaBluey chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Aww poor Geo, great chapter! Hope u can post the next chapter! :)
Minaly22 chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Oh my, last thing I expected to happen to day was getting an update here! Thank's for updating though.
animeman12 chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Well... not quite what I was expecting, but at least its an update! Still kinda want to see a Geo Sonia Wave Battle, but meh; its up to you.
Other than that the only thing I've got to say is that the chapter is good, keep it up!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
Are they planing on going to geo's old house
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »