Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
When is chapter 13 coming out?
Ryuuto Tiamat Raizel chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Question: when are you going to ship geoxsonia ?
Light Wolf Moon chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
The end was hilarious XD I don't think I want to know what exactly they paid for this villa. But Geo saw his mom and it was kinda sad that he couldn't tell her he was still alive. But it only makes me wonder what everyone is going to say/do when they do find out. And I was right that someone was going to suspect him when they met him, I just didn't think it'd be Ken (I used to be guest name Wolf Moon). Hey great chapter though! I can't wait for the next chapter update (whenever you can that is)!
AquaBluey chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Aww poor Geo, great chapter! Hope u can post the next chapter! :)
Minaly22 chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Oh my, last thing I expected to happen to day was getting an update here! Thank's for updating though.
animeman12 chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Well... not quite what I was expecting, but at least its an update! Still kinda want to see a Geo Sonia Wave Battle, but meh; its up to you.
Other than that the only thing I've got to say is that the chapter is good, keep it up!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
Are they planing on going to geo's old house
Minaly22 chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
I really like this story, and despite some minor mistakes is still very interesting.

I look forward where this is heading to.
Animesrock145 chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
It's nice to see the story continue! The chapter was great, ignoring the issues with grammar. To be honest, I don't remember too much about the story. I'll have to start reading again, haha. A common issue with grammar I noticed were the singular and plural uses of subjects and verbs.
Singular subjects go with verbs with an "s" at the end. Ex: Bobby has an apple.
Plural subjects go with verbs without an "s" at the end. Ex: My friends have apples.
Anyway, that's what I wanted to say. Again, it's nice to see this continue! Don't worry about complaints regarding late updates from me. Better late than never, right? Also, can you tell me what animes you've been watching? Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more!
SuperMarioBros45 chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
I'm not very far into the story just yet but, so far so good! Anyways, if your having trouble with grammar just read it out loud and see if the sentence makes sense. Also, Lyra is an FM-ian which is why she couldn't have the star force power. Also in one sentence I believe to typed "The Junkyard Desert is the least and definitely the least and last popular tourist spot." ,Yeah a large chunk of that sentence is unnecessary. "The Junkyard Desert is the least popular tourist spot..." is what it should have been but you know the story itself is good. Sorry if people already replied that lyra was an FM-ian.
Wolf Moon chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Yay! An update! And Geo may not have been specific on a house, but what in the world is Ciel and Laura up to? I also wonder what will happen if Geo runs into someone he knows. Will they know him or suspect him? I can't wait for your next update!
animeman12 chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Hmmm... I, personally, think it would be a good idea to have Geo challenge Sonia to a Wave Battle as Giga King, and once it was over to reveal himself. That's just me and I don't know if it would work with where you're going, but I think it would be interesting to read. Good fic, haven't read many Starforce ones, sad as that is, but this is one of the better ones that I've encountered.
AquaBluey chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Great chapter! hope u can post the next chapter! :)
JGM16 chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Great chapter, though short. Still love it though.
Ai Star chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
what are they thinking hmm?
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »