Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
edboy4926 chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Good story
Keep on going
Ai Star chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
OOH! Looks like Geo didn't see that one coming! I wonder if Sonia will find out about Geo
Wolf chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
I understand but good chapter by the way, with him meting his younger brother he never knew he had and seeing his dad
Psychochiken chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
Wow. You updated quickly. I was expecting another chapter in a few months time. This is a pleasant surprise.

And so Geo has finally met his younger brother and remet his father. Unfortunately I don't see his character revelation happening anytime soon. But for now it's a good thing... For him at least. As always though, I'm looking forward to the next chapter and hoping it comes out soon. Later!
5waydragon chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
another great one and don't worry problem fixed but if your wondering what exactly is cooking in head my check out my fanfic or PM me or both
Light Wolf Moon chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
Something tells me that Geo and Sonia will be meeting again soon. Of course, that depends on what their plans are. I can't wait for the next chapter, but write it when you get the time. After all, better to take your time than rush!
Minaly22 chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
Hang in there! It's not good to force yourself to write just so we can read it. It won't be fun for you and definitely not good for your health. Just write the way you like to.
AssassinDevil chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
One of my fav fanfic in this fandom, keep it up
Psychochiken chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Sonia's new concert, Geo in disguise, with Waza guards and Ace in the doghouse? Yeah, there's no doubt something's going to go wrong. It's a complete recipe for explosions and some Thunder based enemy. Or Wood. I personally think Thunder would be next. And I haven't seen Alpha yet, did I miss him in some part or has he not come along yet? I figured it would be cool if he and Star were to meet similarly to Geo and Mega.

By the by, are you by chance needing an enemy/future ally after being beaten character? I have an idea for one, and I'd like to hear your opinion on it. Until then, please don't procrastinate like Geo does and update soon.
Wolf chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Hoping for the next chapter coming soon
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Finally you finally published it. But so far the chapters are getting interesting yet i'm hoping the nest chapter might be long but so far the best fanfic i read so far for megaman starforce
darkboy18 chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
hey not bad on this
but i got to ask when is the next ch?
also where is king and the fake copy of megaman?
also here's 78000 zennys
AquaBluey chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Nice Tia, Ace does eat a bit too much mega snacks! Great chapter! Hope u can post the next chapter! :)
Light Wolf Moon chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Poor poor Ace. Grounded from mega snacks by Tia just because he tried to help a couple lost tourists lol. But Geo's at Sonia's concert. Well, as long as they don't blow their cover they won't get caught (unless the Satella Police figure them out first).
CISCO chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
where there be a chance were geo will meet sonia in the concert not in their wave form
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »