Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
Delphi chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Thank you good man. Anyhow, I suggest "Lord Regulus." Regulus is the brightest star in the Leo constellation and one of the brightest stars in the night sky. It's also Latin for 'prince' or 'little king' and in Babylonian Astrology, it's known as "the star that stands in the breast of the Lion:the King." Choose whatever you want though. On a separate note I think your grammer has definitely improved, but you still need some work. And please explain where Gemini came from. That's been nagging at me for a bit. It's good to see that Solo's grown up too. I mean, it's common logic that bonds make you stronger. Any word on the side characters like Daimon Wolfe and Crown? I thought those guys were good in the anime (at least the japanese version) and I'd like it if they came back. Anyhow, keep up the good work. I'm interested to see where this story is going.
darkboy18 chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
so geo decided to return to earth and stop the return king's plans but more trouble seems to pop up every turn and my adivce call giga king mega knight is like megaman but with a little more medeval taste and my reason for to call him because it seems more proper but i let u choose and can't wait for 9 man sonia and lyra and the others are in for a huge surpise and reply me back when u get this
signed
darkboy18
p.s here's 3,000,000,000 zennys and 5 soilders to guard u and i can go down to king's base and put him in baby clothes and post on facebook. take care
Animesrock145 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter! I'm glad Solo is in this fic. It's always better with him _. I can't think of a name for Giga King, sorry.
NightLuck chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I really like your fanfic :3 keep the good work!
And the name... Indeed is dificult to choose a name for Giga King... Good luck because I don't have anything good sorry :(

ps: sorry for the english xD
ultranx chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
epic so far. as for a name, I can't think of a name, I like the Giga King name as it is to be honest and thinking up another name is tricky. I guess you could have something similar to Queen Lyra but suiting Megaman or Giga King like King Gigas or King Omega? Idk. But finding a name with history and terminology to suit Megaman himself is difficult.
Rubius chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
you mean like from the show/game like wolf woods or gemini spark

then how about swapping the name around like king giga for queen lyra.
Psychochiken chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
How does Vincent Terra sound? I'm partial to the name Vincent because of the FFVII character(who is kick ass) and Terra being a hint towards his real name Geo. both are references to earth so I figured why not something like that? Anyways, hope you did well with your tests and excellence once again amigo!
AquaBluey chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
aww. Sonia Lost! noooooo. she is not weak! Sonia will be strong. and much of a surprise that Solo saves Sonia. but dose Geo not care the Sonia was hurt? it seemed like he would have. but he not. anyway i hot nothing for a name. hope u can post the next chapter!
Nightluck chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
WHY DON'T YOU CONTINUE?
Rubius chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
nice chapter, personally i would haved used black ace but that's just me.
Delphi chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
You know this whole "Lord Giga King" thing is getting awkward. Why not give him a spacy name like "Antares" or something? Otherwise, nice story aside from the spelling and grammer mistakes. 7/10
Xana100 chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
I like the concept, but your grammar needs a tremendous amount of work. You ought to get someone to edit it or at least someone to point out the mistakes.
mega chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
nice story but plase rewivw
Spd Striker chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC! EVEN BETTER THAN AeolusShadowX's!
Confused Guy chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Eh! Isn't Sonia&Co. supposed to be Japanese? Whether you translated Echo Ridge or Kodama Town, it's still the same area. How come she didn't know Japanese term? Also, switching US and Japanese "trend" is a bit tad odd. I mean, most of your characters' name already used US term, then suddenly your new OC come up with Japanese. Other than that, this is quite decent story.

P.S. Where the hell is Luna Platz?
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »