Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
Gemini-Spark chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
AWESOME! chapter I like Giga King he's AWESOME! as the complete story thank you for this AWESOME!
story P.S sorry for the AWESOME! outbreak you story is just to AWESOME!
Psychochiken chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
I like Infernape too but I always preferred Blazien out of the Fire/Fighting starters. Hits fast as hits hard. My kind of Pokemon. Anyways, since school is out, can we have less of a wait on the updates? I know you need time to make this totally freaking awesome and all that but all the waiting makes me forget about this story. I really like it and would like more of it.
Gemini-Spark chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
the story is very very very GOOD please continue the story
if you don't have any good ideas I could help you
I have many good ideas in my brain.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is a good story. Please continue. Geo and Sonia forever.
ElementalMagics chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Continue! Awesome!
The Rank 5 Ninja chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
When's the next chapter? I can't wait!
Wolf Moon chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
i love what Giga King told Queen Lyra XD he did try to tell her, but she didn't listen. great chapter!
Manakete King chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
Good chapter, Gary was funny. Sun Wukong... wait a minute! He is from either Chinese or Japanese history, right. I know he is as he's in Warriors Orochi! If this becomes a trend, then I'm really intrigued as to where you take this story. Can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the good work. Later.
darkboy18 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
hey man thanks for uploading 9 so when are u posting 10 and i was thinking after they defeat sun wukong maybe sonia will trust giga king!

p.s. here's 40000 zennys i'm trying not to make u go insane with zennys and i'm sending 6 soliders to escort it
also check out my story
well see u
also in 10 maybe geo will reveal who he is as giga king but that's up to u
Guest chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
I read the reviews and I think Delphi's suggestion was better than mine. Regulus is an awesome name and its suits him better than Paladin. I prefer being called Wyvern, but I'm not registered so I can't change it from Guest.

Good Luck, Lord Emperor of the Dragons (Wyvern is a type of dragon, so I obey your commands)
Speed Striker SX chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
THIS IS THE BEST STARFORCE FANFIC! Even better than AeolusShadowX's
Ai Star chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
LOL he was! He was attacked!
I think you missed out a word in this sentence : "…and I'm sure you've also heard about my orders on to nothing at all." – to do nothing(?)
O.o King of Awesomeness?
LOL Queen Lyra got told!
nightluck chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter as usual
My test are coming too :(
AquaBluey chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
lol funny and enemy. ok. hope u can post the next chapter! it was great!
Zero kami no mu chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
why is it all monkey villians i read about are full of themselves?
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »