Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
Animesrock145 chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. The story is getting a lot more interesting. I was surprised that Sonia could use Black Ace, but it was epic. Maybe Geo could use that later as well. I hope Geo and Sonia can finally get to see each other (As Geo and Sonia, not their wave forms). Maybe Solo can return also? Hope to see the next chapter!
Speed Striker SX chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
AquaBluey chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
And i love that u gve sonia Black Ace! OMG i wanted some1 to do that! forgot to mention this in my comment be4
Wolf Moon chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
hahahaha! never call a girl weak XD Sun Wukong learned his lesson very well XD lets see if he remembers it next time he decides to fight her lol
Marche chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Are you Kenji Inafune in disguise? I think you really are because of your awesome story here!
Manakete King chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Interesting update. I don't hate it, and I liked the combat scene, but perhaps you should cut down on the talk during it. My prime example is Sun Wukong himself, with the constant muttering in between attacks where short little quips or one-liners or even just ouch would've worked. His sentences broke up the action too much, making it feel a tad choppy, but once you get past that it was all really good. Keep working on it, and as you improve, so will this story. Good luck, later.
nightluck chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Oh my god -flips table- Thanks for the update now I can't stop thinking about your story again And I still didn't undestand how is Geo's hair right now but let's just say this chapter made my day :D

Also in my fanfic that maybe will never be published Geo's hair is white xD
ultranx chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
epic so far, can't wait to see what happens next, hope geo and sonia talk soon.
Shin-Dan Kuroto chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Awesome Chapter Man
AquaBluey chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Nice chapter I love the fight it was so funny too! That was also funny when Geo whined hope u can post the next chapter!
Xana100 chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Grammar. My only problem with the story. You should never use present tense to tell stories. Always past. And even when you use past, you use the wrong type. I highly suggest you find a beta reader. Other than that, I adore this concept.
Ai Star chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
LOL Bud sneezed!
O.o It’s official... this monkey is nuts!
OO *cars crash* that monkey’s got a death wish with Sonia now!
... You go Sonia... *whoops in the background*
Lol she has wings when she was Black Ace and Geo didn’t when he was Red Joker!
LOL that’s one way of beating a monkey!
I wonder what Solo’s going to say about the whole situation? I bet he’ll know that Giga King is Geo the moment they meet!

There are 2 errors:
“'My eyes are getting sore from all sort of explosion nowadays.'” Are getting sore from all sorts of explosions
Sonia wondered to herself as she look around her (Geo) room. (Geo’s)
Gemini-Spark chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
AWESOME! chapter I like Giga King he's AWESOME! as the complete story thank you for this AWESOME!
story P.S sorry for the AWESOME! outbreak you story is just to AWESOME!
Psychochiken chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
I like Infernape too but I always preferred Blazien out of the Fire/Fighting starters. Hits fast as hits hard. My kind of Pokemon. Anyways, since school is out, can we have less of a wait on the updates? I know you need time to make this totally freaking awesome and all that but all the waiting makes me forget about this story. I really like it and would like more of it.
Gemini-Spark chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
the story is very very very GOOD please continue the story
if you don't have any good ideas I could help you
I have many good ideas in my brain.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »