Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
ElementalMagics chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Continue! Awesome!
The Rank 5 Ninja chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
When's the next chapter? I can't wait!
Wolf Moon chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
i love what Giga King told Queen Lyra XD he did try to tell her, but she didn't listen. great chapter!
Manakete King chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
Good chapter, Gary was funny. Sun Wukong... wait a minute! He is from either Chinese or Japanese history, right. I know he is as he's in Warriors Orochi! If this becomes a trend, then I'm really intrigued as to where you take this story. Can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the good work. Later.
darkboy18 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
hey man thanks for uploading 9 so when are u posting 10 and i was thinking after they defeat sun wukong maybe sonia will trust giga king!

p.s. here's 40000 zennys i'm trying not to make u go insane with zennys and i'm sending 6 soliders to escort it
also check out my story
well see u
also in 10 maybe geo will reveal who he is as giga king but that's up to u
Guest chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
I read the reviews and I think Delphi's suggestion was better than mine. Regulus is an awesome name and its suits him better than Paladin. I prefer being called Wyvern, but I'm not registered so I can't change it from Guest.

Good Luck, Lord Emperor of the Dragons (Wyvern is a type of dragon, so I obey your commands)
Speed Striker SX chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
THIS IS THE BEST STARFORCE FANFIC! Even better than AeolusShadowX's
Ai Star chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
LOL he was! He was attacked!
I think you missed out a word in this sentence : "…and I'm sure you've also heard about my orders on to nothing at all." – to do nothing(?)
O.o King of Awesomeness?
LOL Queen Lyra got told!
NightLuck chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter as usual
My test are coming too :(
AquaBluey chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
lol funny and enemy. ok. hope u can post the next chapter! it was great!
Zero kami no mu chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
why is it all monkey villians i read about are full of themselves?
Psychochiken chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
You are very welcome for my suggestion, but does that mean you're using that one? Just curious about that. Anyqwakadoodledoo, I'm glad to see this is back even though it took FREAKING FOREVER for it to be updated. But the wait is worth it. And for some reason, when you introduced fire monkey person thing, I thought of Infernape from Pokemon. Coinkidink or no?! Well, until next time, I'm gonna go watch a Koopa fight a Goomba.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
May the Dragon Emperor reign forever as a supreme being...

How about Paladin but the Spanish version meaning champion.
Johns1010 chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
OOOOHHHHH! I can't wait for the next chapter...stupid cliffhangers.
Zero kami no mu chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
okay i am confused...why doesn't Geo get his noise forms...the data is practically merged into Omega-xis so is goes to serve he should still have the access...well continue
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »