Reviews for Die as a Hero, Reborn as a King
Xana100 chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Hey there. Now... For stories like these, it would be best to stick with the past tense. Right now, you're mainly using present and hopping between it and the past tense, which is a huge no-no in writing. That, and there are quite a few awkward phrases and fragments.

As for Giga King's proper name, I can't help you there. I'm pretty bad with names...
Ai Star chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
LOL! He never saw that coming!
LOL! She’s going to hit Geo and doesn't even know it!
amegaman chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
One more thing Do NOT STEAL MY IDEAS Unless you give credit to amegaman
amegaman's dad chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Well done, my son! You're shamelessly spamming the review page yet again.
Manakete King chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Well, I've been reading the story for a while now, and while your grammar, tensing, and phrasing could use some work, I'm looking at 'the main sole reason' there at the end, as my prime example, the story is really nice. Now, as for your request, if you mean a cover name for while he's on Earth, I say use Gregory Kete (pronounced Keet). There isn't really any meaning or history behind it, I just use the name Gregory a lot, and Kete is part of Manakete, so yeah. Now if you meant a true name for his wave changed form, I say use Nebula Breaker. The meaning behind it is that most everyone has a name based off a constellation, so if he is the king, then he is everything in the NEBULA. By extension of his king status, he can beat, or BREAK, anything that he faces, therefore Nebula Break. The history behind it should be obvious to any Megaman fan... if its not, Nebula was both a boss and crime organization in the Battle Network games, and Break was the Japanese name of Protoman.
Good luck, later.
amegaman chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
a copple of things one is ameganans abilitys and looks one of amgeamans abilitys is batte rust this iz where he morfs a sword and a gun in in bofh of hiz hands basicly thers sword in one hand and a rapid fire blaster in the other hand so what happens is that he rushez at the charatrer and chargez firing his blaster and slashing with his swod he iz also suler strongf.
his name is andrew and he is geo gone blue instead of a redjacket he haz a sky blue and aside frkm a tAller height abd amega xis lokks like omega xis butthe calors swiched amegaman looks like megaman but with a diffrent color base
amegaman chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
this idea is not for this story but a new one what if geo had two older brothers or one my idea is that his wisard is omix is older bro znd gas some changes with a more blue green base oh yea the name i don't know and the wisards name amega xis this is my idea for a fanfiction sriter so post this idea as Amegaman my name for em wave change oh and when will geo come to the rescue sorry for grammer prob
Wolf Moon chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
hahaha sonia, your attacking your best friend XD then again, you dont know this. oh well, just try not to kill him though. how will this play out i wonder. i soo cant wait for the next one!

i dont have any suggetions for a proper name, sorry ; dont kill me mighty Dragon Emperor O.O;
Delphi chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Thank you good man. Anyhow, I suggest "Lord Regulus." Regulus is the brightest star in the Leo constellation and one of the brightest stars in the night sky. It's also Latin for 'prince' or 'little king' and in Babylonian Astrology, it's known as "the star that stands in the breast of the Lion:the King." Choose whatever you want though. On a separate note I think your grammer has definitely improved, but you still need some work. And please explain where Gemini came from. That's been nagging at me for a bit. It's good to see that Solo's grown up too. I mean, it's common logic that bonds make you stronger. Any word on the side characters like Daimon Wolfe and Crown? I thought those guys were good in the anime (at least the japanese version) and I'd like it if they came back. Anyhow, keep up the good work. I'm interested to see where this story is going.
darkboy18 chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
so geo decided to return to earth and stop the return king's plans but more trouble seems to pop up every turn and my adivce call giga king mega knight is like megaman but with a little more medeval taste and my reason for to call him because it seems more proper but i let u choose and can't wait for 9 man sonia and lyra and the others are in for a huge surpise and reply me back when u get this
p.s here's 3,000,000,000 zennys and 5 soilders to guard u and i can go down to king's base and put him in baby clothes and post on facebook. take care
Animesrock145 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter! I'm glad Solo is in this fic. It's always better with him _. I can't think of a name for Giga King, sorry.
NightLuck chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I really like your fanfic :3 keep the good work!
And the name... Indeed is dificult to choose a name for Giga King... Good luck because I don't have anything good sorry :(

ps: sorry for the english xD
ultranx chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
epic so far. as for a name, I can't think of a name, I like the Giga King name as it is to be honest and thinking up another name is tricky. I guess you could have something similar to Queen Lyra but suiting Megaman or Giga King like King Gigas or King Omega? Idk. But finding a name with history and terminology to suit Megaman himself is difficult.
Rubius chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
you mean like from the show/game like wolf woods or gemini spark

then how about swapping the name around like king giga for queen lyra.
Psychochiken chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
How does Vincent Terra sound? I'm partial to the name Vincent because of the FFVII character(who is kick ass) and Terra being a hint towards his real name Geo. both are references to earth so I figured why not something like that? Anyways, hope you did well with your tests and excellence once again amigo!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »