Reviews for I can brave the storm with you
brighteyedbella chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
I wasn't a really big fan of the whole "Dray" and "Mia" thing, but I REALLY enjoy where this story is going. I like that it's started out pairing Draco and Hermione earlier in the series. Everything is different but it still flows well, keep up the amazing work. I can't wait for the next chapters.
meadow-music chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Love it! Continue with some Dramione romance, Draco/Harry/Hermione friendship, and displays of all three's superb flying skills.
Norwegian chick chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Aaw, Hermi & Draco seem so cute and destined to be (possibly more than) friends. I think you've done a good job writing this and am looking forward to reading more of it. Hope you'll update soon 3
Kalyxia chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Loving this fic, can't wait for the next chapter
xxDreamWalkerxx chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Cool! I like this Draco!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
lol love it update soon plz
itisfinished12062015 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
I didn't get the "first time in a century " joke, but othwise its a cute story.
Love Dramione chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Thanks for the story found it yesterday while looking for something of Draco&Hermione to read. I don't know but I LOVE this couple, and I can't get tired on reading stories from this pair.

And when I found yours at first when I read the sinopsis I was interested, and thought "really?"... and now I LOVE it, is different, refreshing and good and funny in parts. I can't wait to see more chapters And where you will go with all this, because this is only the begining, and if you plan to follow all 7 years (or even more) this will be reaaaaally long. If not? What plans do you have for this story. THe only thing I want is for you to finish it, write until the end, because is really promising.

Waiting for the next update :)
AzraelBryant0310 chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Take as much as you need! I'm in college right now and I totally understand how school can get, especially around midterms. It's wonderful! :)
George H chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
How put of character yours might be might be questionable but they are in their developmential stage, and the circumstances of their meeting... So, Draco befriends his otherwise enemies and your story. Also, Merlin predates Hogwarts.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Great! And Slytherin should have potions with the Hufflepuffs.
dandelion chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Oooh. What a good story. I read all seven chapters in a run. I liked your changes in sorting and I'm very curious about the next chapters. Hint hint. .
PinkSlytherin chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Thanks for the update!
tricorvus chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Slytherin with Puffs for potions please. Thank god I typed that, if I said it, you'd need a towel. This was a great chapter. :D A portrait of a famous potioneer or Nicholas Flamel himself should maybe guard the Snake common room...
sarah chapter 5 . 10/10/2012