Reviews for Worthy
Soulbound chapter 1 . 2/27
So I read A Different Life before this one, and I'm reading this one now because once I saw what it was about I couldn't waste another second to read it. Yes, I will be starting your recommendations list right after reading A Better life but I had to leave some feedback regarding the two of your fics I have already read. Number 1: Wow, you capture the characters really well...but let me also say...especially Brittany. OMG do you have a handle on her including the fact that when I read something that you've meant her to say I even hear the characters voice in my head speaking it. There was actually a line in A Different life that I heard in Santana's voice too. "Calm your gay" only in my head I heard it a little different because she called him Prancy Smurf (Kurt) right after that. There were other moments too but I love it when she goes all insulty because they're usually awesome insults that I can use for future lol. Number 2: A Different Life made me sad, but I loved it. Really well written. But for the record, this one was better in my opinion. I honestly think its because it deals with the breakup in the way it actually happened in the first place and I don't think a lot of writers have the courage to go there. Now I'm ending this really long review though I could probably think of more things to say but I don't want to be too wordy. I do that enough as it is.
LoneGambit chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
And this is most definitely how I picture that whole graduation/break up crap of the season we shall not mention actually ending. Honorary Brittana writer, you are simply the best. Thank you for all that you write to keep our hopes and dreams alive.
icesk8er chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This story was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Yea this is it for me. Sheer perfection. This is how things should have gone.
Lookin for the truth chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
So I did what every other masochistic ex-girlfriend would do
Yeah, I balled like a baby for about a full half hour.

these two lines absolutely cracked me up haha
amazing fic as always missy :D
Anon P chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awesome! Its so easy to picture everything in your head when reading your writing, I felt like I was watching a movie 3
wheelchairby284 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
In my mind, every season 4 episode past The Break up has been deleted and is now replaced with this. Thank you!
Ronald Ulysses Swanson chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Loved it. Could do without the unnecessary not-canon nickname but loved everything else. :)
paoDibext854 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is pretty emotional and i love emotional stuffs haha i am a little masochist, whatever great story and perfect end :D escribes las mejores historias!
Tygerlily44 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awwww this has such a sweet ending...This is exactly how it should happen. I thought of some of this myself, you know, britt getting together with Sam then breaking up, Santana hating herself for a year...But what I didn't see was the way the ending worked out. And I know that this is only a one-shot, but I would love to request another chapter, and another. You could make a whole multi-chaptured fic about them in new york, and it would be unbelievably awesome. Like, unicorn awesome.
Uvaack chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Brilliant! Can we send a link to this to RIB so they can use it as a blueprint for the remainder of this season? They seem committed to making Bram happen (barf) but maybe we can just gloss over it all and get to the part where Britt is the one who gets them back together since she's a genius! Well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Wow! That's really good! Congrats. Amazing really.
Carafla chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my... This was beautiful, hard breaking at times and so so breathtaking at others. You're are gifted :)
lizlol chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I loved it. You capture Santana perfectly with her constant inner battle. Great one shot and happy they get back together. Britt surprising her was perfect.
ScCheng chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
One shot! One shot! And it had me cried (a couple of times), smiled, giggled like a love struck school girl! The story was amazing though I thought San was right to call it a break in glee. But still, I have a determined hope that they will be together in the end!

BRITANA IS THE END GAME!