Reviews for The Memories of S, T Snape
rosemary62442 chapter 2 . 6/14
brilliant story almost cried
DJArla chapter 2 . 6/8
This was great. Really interesting and unique idea
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 4/23
Seems I've read this before. I've enjoyed it once again. Thanks.
Fire Tempest chapter 2 . 3/6
Cleverly done - thank you.
Goldenbassets chapter 2 . 7/29/2020
Very very good. I really enjoyed the new little world you spun for them. This Tobias was incredibly fleshed out and felt more human. Hope that Snape and Harry were able to build a friendship after this.
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
This is a fantastic look into Snape’s past with his parents and Lily. Love seeing Hary, Ron and Hermione work on helping him.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
Wow powerful and touching.
Thank you for your amazing work!
moodysavage chapter 2 . 2/9/2020
That wad so good. Sad to see the progression of his family falling apart but really well done.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/20/2018
Awesome! Eileen abandoning her child is ... I've no words to describe the depth of my revulsion.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
Excellent beginning!
StalkerReader chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Wow. Just wow.
I can't believe that I am reading this gem now...in 2017. This story was posted like 5 years ago.
I have to say that I love your way of writing. it was not long windedget the storyline across in a very creative way.
because of that. i decided to follow youstart reading of all your stories!
love it love it. xoxox
Melitot Proud Eye chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Loved it! Loved Harry's home, loved the way you portray him (and Ron and Hermione) as wrung out by the war and stuck in a sort of limbo, loved Severus' memories and the way he starts to heal at the end.
I'd love to read more - but it's perfect like this, too :D
Thank you for sharing!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
Epic. Love when Severus accidently Scared him in the end.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
The Memories story is heartwrenching again, even reading it the second time after all these years.
Pyrane chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
I'm sad to not have the happy bits following to read, too.
This kind of left a sad after-taste '
Thanks for sharing !