Reviews for The Memories of S, T Snape
Blueberry Babe chapter 2 . 4/10
Thanks.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 3/26
What Harry forgets is that Hogwarts was a haven to him when he was a child-but for Snape it was Hell, Part Deux.

But of course no one could ever have things worse than Harry did, sigh.

Even though Snape did, and for far longer.

Still, it couldn't hurt for Snape to play along and be the friend that Harry is looking for, although Harry really wants Snape to be his friend to find out more about his parents. However, his actions were far superior to say, Ron or Ginny.

And let's not think about the kind of mail Snape gets, if any. At least people won't boo, hiss, and attempt hexes at Harry if he walks down Diagon Alley. Snape will be lucky if that's all he gets-there are very good reasons he tried to avoid the WW.

However, Harry's other friends won't be quite as sanguine as Harry would like them to be, judging by Ron. And if given an ultimatum between them and Snape, we know who is going to win here, and it won't be Snape.

Nice way of framing a look at Snape's most likely childhood, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/21
This is a great story-and Bella's vengeance a terrible thing.

Lily is good at giving up on people when they don't meet her expectations, isn't she? And if her family was really poor, she'd be just as worried about money as Severus is.

I'm glad that Harry took Snape in, though.
T chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
No tears, but I still find this first chapter very moving.
moodysavage chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Really a neat story. Thanks for sharing this :)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Very interesting. I enjoyed this. I liked how Fred was alive also!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
wow

hermoso finc!
vernieklein chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
I found this story on Potions and Snitches...

It made me cry.
Ann Jinn chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
A very interesting story. I liked how Harry mentioned that they both knew a lot about each other and they could be friends.

Glad Ginny was not in very much, I really don't like her as Mrs Potter. Liked the talk Ron had with Snape.
Secre chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
This was a really good read. I'd guessed it was his father right from the start but I certainly didn't anticipate how or why.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
This was really good
Ezmerelda chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Another wonderful story, well done!
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
That was great! Realistic and believable. Other than some deaths in the seventh book, canon was adhered to. I just wish we had a picture of Harry's flat. I'm afraid I can't quite picture a "hallway of closets."
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
cool.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
I was wrong ... It wasn't Lily. Good story, very interesting premise. You have quite a talent.