Reviews for The Memories of S, T Snape
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/20/2018
Awesome! Eileen abandoning her child is ... I've no words to describe the depth of my revulsion.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
Excellent beginning!
StalkerReader chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Wow. Just wow.
I can't believe that I am reading this gem now...in 2017. This story was posted like 5 years ago.
I have to say that I love your way of writing. it was not long windedget the storyline across in a very creative way.
because of that. i decided to follow youstart reading of all your stories!
love it love it. xoxox
Melitot Proud Eye chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Loved it! Loved Harry's home, loved the way you portray him (and Ron and Hermione) as wrung out by the war and stuck in a sort of limbo, loved Severus' memories and the way he starts to heal at the end.
I'd love to read more - but it's perfect like this, too :D
Thank you for sharing!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
Epic. Love when Severus accidently Scared him in the end.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
The Memories story is heartwrenching again, even reading it the second time after all these years.
Pyrane chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
I'm sad to not have the happy bits following to read, too.
This kind of left a sad after-taste '
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
rysolneko chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
Todas tus historias son geniales y ¡me encantan!
¿Qué más puedo decir?
Saludos!
Blueberry Babe chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
Thanks.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
What Harry forgets is that Hogwarts was a haven to him when he was a child-but for Snape it was Hell, Part Deux.

But of course no one could ever have things worse than Harry did, sigh.

Even though Snape did, and for far longer.

Still, it couldn't hurt for Snape to play along and be the friend that Harry is looking for, although Harry really wants Snape to be his friend to find out more about his parents. However, his actions were far superior to say, Ron or Ginny.

And let's not think about the kind of mail Snape gets, if any. At least people won't boo, hiss, and attempt hexes at Harry if he walks down Diagon Alley. Snape will be lucky if that's all he gets-there are very good reasons he tried to avoid the WW.

However, Harry's other friends won't be quite as sanguine as Harry would like them to be, judging by Ron. And if given an ultimatum between them and Snape, we know who is going to win here, and it won't be Snape.

Nice way of framing a look at Snape's most likely childhood, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This is a great story-and Bella's vengeance a terrible thing.

Lily is good at giving up on people when they don't meet her expectations, isn't she? And if her family was really poor, she'd be just as worried about money as Severus is.

I'm glad that Harry took Snape in, though.
T chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
No tears, but I still find this first chapter very moving.
moodysavage chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Really a neat story. Thanks for sharing this :)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Very interesting. I enjoyed this. I liked how Fred was alive also!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 2 . 4/21/2014