Reviews for The Memories of S, T Snape
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
THAT HANDLE!
It's the same one from The Meaning of Home, isn't it? Not that you can answer since I'm not signed in, but I figured I'd gush some love like this so that I can still leave a sensible review with my account when I'm done fangirling like a little girl.
At first I was a bit curious as to why you were so stuck on broken handles in that kitchen, but after reading this chapter in full I'd say it's legit headcanon.
Spockulent chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
ヽ(;;)ノ Amazing!
Bsum1 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Loved it. You write very elegantly and you really had this well thought out.
I'm so happy to see a story where the author didn't just read about Snape's memory of his parents yelling in the original books, and then assume that Tobias was a tyrant who hated magic, relentlessly physically abused his wife, and never once said a kind word to his son. This family you've written has more sides to it, and I think sits better with cannon.
Azraella chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
That was a very good story :) I quite enjoyed how well that version of Snape's memories fit in with the books and films. Believable and interesting, with a great amount of compassion drawn towards Snape's character. I loved the ending and that "Holy Hell" had me laughing, but I'd love to read a continuation to see how Snape adapts to now living with Harry :)
Knocks chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Moving.
Bluerain22 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Wow, great fic! Shape's back story was very well written. Harry's part in helping bring Snape back was interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Xterker23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Nice
Brainplague chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
BRAVO
Fawkes1725 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
What a great story. Well done.
Accidental Child chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I love the story! I hope you continue writing!
Jill chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Amazing as always! Thank you for the great story!
Sheankelor chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Sure, its been done, but not with your style. - Quite well written. I like the flip flopping between memories and non-memories. I also like the poison idea and the way Harry handled it.

Thanks for sharing!
JennieLK chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I really enjoyed this story and hope that you are thinking of another one.
Catlady1960 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Great story.
JulieSnape02 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Please tell me you're writing a sequel to this! Seriously, though, this was very good and I really enjoyed it.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »