Reviews for Maybe it's Love
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 8/22
She was an idiot to stop using the potion! But she should have lived for her son's sake.
MissingMommy chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
I've written about Isla and Bob before and I wanted to see how yours differed or was the same to mine.

This was really interesting, actually. We all know that the Blacks never accept anything but those with "pure" blood, so we automatically know that Bob and Isla's love will never be accepted. And I love how she realizes this, she knows this. But she just doesn't care because she loves Bob.

I like how she was what /they/ wanted her to be. She wasn't what she wanted to be; she wasn't who she could be with them. They overshadowed her. They dictated who she was, and what she would do. It takes a lot strength to break free of that.

Now, there were a few mistake. [That was the first thing she had loved about him, she could be herself.] - I feel like that comma should be a semi-colon.

[It didn't matter that he was a muggle and she was a witch] - firstly, "Muggle" is capitalized. Secondly, there are laws that have been in place since before Isla's time that prevented Isla from telling Bob that she was a witch until after they married.

[She wasn't a Black.] - you should add something like "anymore" to the end of this sentence because all technicalities, she was a Black. But she was a disowned Black.

However, none of these prohibited me from enjoying this. Great job!
fan-freak121 chapter 40 . 4/13/2013
There are a couple mistakes in this chapter but I liked it overall; I think that MeropeTom is a under-rated pairing/underappreciated pairing and I think you wrote them well. Good job.
fan-freak121 chapter 42 . 4/4/2013
Interesting pairing, I liked how you wrote Ron; the onesided RonParvati was interesting as well; good job, I liked it.
fan-freak121 chapter 43 . 4/4/2013
Aw poor Hermione; I feel so bad for her; interesting pairing, I liked that it was unrequited. Good job.
fan-freak121 chapter 44 . 4/4/2013
I'm not too keen on incest; as you may or may not know so I was happy that you treated this as a more of a crush or something like it, I liked it overall; good job.
loveislouder94 chapter 43 . 3/29/2013
A very insightful chapter, and very true. I quite liked it, particularly the last line:" Being herself was the only option, and the best one." Nice work! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 42 . 3/29/2013
An interesting take on how this pairing might be possible. With the sentence "He finally saw her sitting beside Lavender beside the lake." I'd suggest rewording it, or substiuting one "beside" for something else, just because the repetition sounds a little awkward. Other than that, well done. :) And I'm sorry if this review sounded rude at all, that certainly wasn't my intention. :)
fan-freak121 chapter 41 . 3/21/2013
I don't read that much Rose/Lorcan but I liked this and thought that this was cute; great going. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 40 . 3/12/2013
At the start, it should be "their love was perfect" but other than that, well done. :)
fan-freak121 chapter 38 . 2/17/2013
So sweet, I don't read enough DracoAstoria fics but I think you wrote them well. Good job.
fan-freak121 chapter 39 . 2/17/2013
Aw, poor Lavender! I like LavenderSeamus and think that you wrote this very realistically; good job.
loveislouder94 chapter 39 . 2/17/2013
An interesting look at Lavender :)
loveislouder94 chapter 38 . 2/14/2013
Very sweet, especially the tradition of a carnation every Valentine's Day... :)
loveislouder94 chapter 37 . 1/31/2013