Reviews for Primal Instinct
Kit Kyle chapter 21 . 3/29/2017
Amazing! I do hope there will be much more to come. 3 you're an amazingly wonderful writer.
POIfan chapter 21 . 3/9/2016
I am new to this pairing and am glad that I found your story. I read all 21 chapters within a day till 1.15am! Beautiful ending. Your writing is brilliant. Thank you for sharing your talent with us readers.
Swishla chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
I can't believe this wonderful story still only has 9 reviews! I thoroughly enjoyed it and on the author's website, there is a sequel. Thanks for sharing with us! This is definitely a must read for all BOP fans.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
I re-read this story in preparation of reading the follow-on. It was just as good the second time around and I am looking forward to the next story. Well done with the characters and the interaction between the characters. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Soul Plains chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
My very dear Enginerd , I want to thank you for this excellent and beautiful story for me is already a classic, and I reading it three times and I love it and really enjoy reading it. It is sure that I will read time to time. I love the way how you organize sequences , narrative and creativity you put clear in your story , the treatment of his characters is excellent. In short, excellent plot , excellent plot , great way to tell and expose excellent order and creativity. Thank you for giving your time, effort and dedication to get it to all your readers, who as I enjoyed reading , but we do not like to write, is a weakness , we are many of us who like the history of these characters very ones. I decided to write to thank you , even though I do not know if you came to read this review, because a long time ago that you wrote . ( ! Hopefully you can read this review !) , Because I think you deserve that I thank you and recognize you for writing your story. Thanks for writing .
I wish you all success in your personal and literary life . Regards, Soul Plains .
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
I just love that both of Helena's sides, the human and the meta, are in love with Barbara.
Ana chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
Stumbled over this story and I have to say I just love it. It's a shame that it doesn't have more reviews, because it's very good. I love it and I hope you do get to finish that sequel at some point!
Jukar A chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
I came upon your fic a day or so ago and it's just epic! You did a wonderfull job there ;)
deni chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Terrific story. Action, humour, angst and romance! Loved it.
Elle chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
It's unfortunate that you don't have more reviews for this because it is really good.
AnnTi chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Enjoyable and well written. Barbara/Helena are my all time favourite pairing!
I look forward to updates. Thanks for posting.
Honorcpt chapter 3 . 10/6/2012