Reviews for Tell Me This Night Is Over
Lehna chapter 16 . 2/16
Wonderful story! I couldn't stop reading
20000 WPM chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
I love your stories. This was so good I am sure I will read it again. Maybe I will be able to review more the next time. I do hope you revist this AU.
BertieLily chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Ver sweet! Well done!
Godiva9 chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
Words cannot express how truly amazing this story is! I loved the unique take on mpreg, and the relationships between John and Sherlock and Greg and Mycroft were so very realistic and well written! The two of you are very talented authors, and I wish to thank you both for writing and sharing such a wonderful story! : )
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I though that the secret will be a secret for a little while...Thanks a lot Sally...-_-
I hope that Mycroft appears soon, and that thing between him and John resolve, because i like him...i mean Mycroft. He is funny, and so full of stress...
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Hi! I love M pregs, so i am gona read this no matter what stands in my way!...cof, cof...well. Actually there is nothing, but...you got the idea
;)
fantasybean chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Brilliant fic! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
librarywitch chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Now that was an interesting way for your story to be able to grow. Well done and a very enjoyable read. I loved Mummy!
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Wow! I simply Loved this whole story! I put off reading it a couple of times (simply intimidated by the word count LOL) but finally gave in and it has been Wonderful! It is soo well thought out, complete in it's details, and fully realized in its imagination. The interactions and relationships among the characters are Real and appropriate to them. The medical knowledge is sound and the fiction is rational and convincing, truly a story that just draws you into its own view of the world. You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made my heart ache and then lighten again! :) Certainly well worth my time to read and I certainly wouldn't object to return visits to follow up on all these relationships and their futures! Thanks soo much for a Great Read! ;) :-D
Idleutopia chapter 16 . 5/2/2013
I was extremely hesitant when I started reading this story. I mean a pregnant John come on! How crazy has the fandom gotten! But honestly I would like to bid you an apology for that thought. This story was heart wretchedly fascinating. I found myself crying at the reunion and the agony that both John and Sherlock were going through. I missed the sexy times with Johnlock but the Mystrade on the side was really nice. It was good to see a humanized version of Mycroft. I loved that Sara was a true friend throughout John's ordeal. Overall it was really quite brilliant and extraordinary.
SkyGem chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Hmm, well, we could've done without that lemon at the beginning. I really don't mean to offend; I have nothing against the pairing, but it was so OOC it almost physically hurt. I had to skip over it. The rest of the chapter was pretty okay I guess, though I do feel the other characters are slowly becoming OOC...I do hope it's just my imagination.

Anyways, thanks again, and please do keep up the good work.
SkyGem chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Loved this chapter just as much as the last and Sally is seriously getting on my nerves. I really hate that bitch. Anyways, great job, sorry for not leaving a longer review, but I'm itching to start reading the next chapter.

Oh, and I think I've got a new found love for your Molly. She's amazing, really she is.
SkyGem chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow, I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews! It's absolutely amazing. You're one of very few authors that actually takes the time to give a plausible explanation as to how a male can get pregnant, and your writing smile is amazing. Great work on this, and now I'm just itching to read the rest!
darkhearted243 chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
I absolutely loved reading this story! It was interesting, funny, and sad at times. I am glad I was able to read it. Also, I adore the name you chose for their son.
123AKM456 chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
WHAT! This is the End? I wanted more about Greg and Mycroft and the children. It does me in not to know. I'll say it though: Loved your story. Great collaboration! And last: Is there/ will there be a sequel? *Goes off to check.*