Reviews for A Spectre in Sunnydale
The DCG chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Hmm, what an interesting start. Considering your fics are normally super tech. im suddenly very curious as to where your going to take this.

Building a new tech base for earth from the ground up?
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
This has been an interesting and entertaining read so far. I'm really hoping for a Xander/Cordelia pairing. I'm curious how they'll keep their powers. But since biotics seem to be based off of element zero and technology I suppose if their tech doesn't revert then they'll have their biotics and more. I'm also intrigued to see how you will write a semi-complete storyline given how short you have said this fic is going to be. Thanks for sharing.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
very good
Maldai chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Oh man, this is awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
drake202 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Really cool story you got here I wonder though what all will be left behind for Xander to use after the spell is broken like weapons, Biotics, armor etc etc well anyways i'm looking forward to finding out
Dracomancer1 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I think this story has serious potential. The characterization is sound, the idea is great, all you need to polish up is the spelling and grammar. Plus, like with any halloween story you need to decide what you want to get "left behind" so to speak. here's hoping you make a good decision with that.
hordac85 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Keep up the great work!
BURN3 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I liked your first chapter quite a bit but I'm not so sure about this none though. When you added the additional characters from 'Mass Effect' it really took away from the story. IMO, of course. I guess it spreads the focus of the story on secondary characters and taking it away from Xander. Maybe it's just that I loathe Jonathan. ;)
Eljin1 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
oooh yeah! love it
haphazard1 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Nice work so far, I am enjoying this variation on the YAHF theme. Multiple Mass Effect costumes, should be interesting to see what that will do to the wearers.
Chargone chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
heh. only realised After i wrote my previous review that there wasn't another chapter yet. (i'd been reading a lot of things that were 3-6 chapters in just before that...)

it'll be interesting to see what they do and don't keep when the spell wears off, though that looks to be a chapter or two away...
Zealot of Reading chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Well, so far it's somewhere between bad and horrible.
To be more specific, it's not really bad per se, rather it's Far too close to canon and, thus, far below your usual level of writing. Which makes it impossible to enjoy it, as opening one of your stories a reader has much higher expectations.

Regarding the chapter, the instant recognition of the surroundings as being California breaks my sod without even trying.
george17 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Very enjoyable. One minor point is that there is no way anyone is going to recognize they are in Southern California versus any other warm weather state because of the building style. In fact the whole point of suburbs in America is that within a climate zone they all look pretty much the same.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »