Reviews for A Spectre in Sunnydale
Swanboy chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Love it!
Rycon67 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Another promising story started and abandoned. Color me surprised.

You are probably one of the best fanfic authors I've seen. But what I hate about reading your stories is I know in my heart, 9 times out of 10, the story will get at most half a dozen chapters in, only to be abandoned outright, or thrown into a version 2.0 or 3.0 that will itself end up never being finished.

I mean no disrespect and enjoy your works, but once in a while I wish you'd actually finish a story or get it to a proper conclusion of sorts, even an open ended conclusion.
The DCG chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Hmm, what an interesting start. Considering your fics are normally super tech. im suddenly very curious as to where your going to take this.

Building a new tech base for earth from the ground up?
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
This has been an interesting and entertaining read so far. I'm really hoping for a Xander/Cordelia pairing. I'm curious how they'll keep their powers. But since biotics seem to be based off of element zero and technology I suppose if their tech doesn't revert then they'll have their biotics and more. I'm also intrigued to see how you will write a semi-complete storyline given how short you have said this fic is going to be. Thanks for sharing.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
very good
Maldai chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Oh man, this is awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
drake202 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Really cool story you got here I wonder though what all will be left behind for Xander to use after the spell is broken like weapons, Biotics, armor etc etc well anyways i'm looking forward to finding out
Dracomancer1 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I think this story has serious potential. The characterization is sound, the idea is great, all you need to polish up is the spelling and grammar. Plus, like with any halloween story you need to decide what you want to get "left behind" so to speak. here's hoping you make a good decision with that.
hordac85 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Keep up the great work!
BURN3 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I liked your first chapter quite a bit but I'm not so sure about this none though. When you added the additional characters from 'Mass Effect' it really took away from the story. IMO, of course. I guess it spreads the focus of the story on secondary characters and taking it away from Xander. Maybe it's just that I loathe Jonathan. ;)
Eljin1 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
oooh yeah! love it
haphazard1 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Nice work so far, I am enjoying this variation on the YAHF theme. Multiple Mass Effect costumes, should be interesting to see what that will do to the wearers.
Chargone chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
heh. only realised After i wrote my previous review that there wasn't another chapter yet. (i'd been reading a lot of things that were 3-6 chapters in just before that...)

it'll be interesting to see what they do and don't keep when the spell wears off, though that looks to be a chapter or two away...
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »