Reviews for Come On, Be Realistic
You're doing a great Job.
Your writing is very descriptive, and it's as if I'm IA, wanting to be perfect wanting to be a successful star. The character's personalities fit in beautifully. It's good to see a good reunion after all that's happened to IA and Len.
Nintendogal184 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Oh, but I ship Len and IA too. And DOSE REFERENCES DOE. A realistic logical ideologist and six trillion years and a night are my FAVORITES :
Nintendogal184 chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
Well, your writing is descriptive, and I like it, but it could be used for better things than this. Just... Can you tone down the sex a little bit? It's getting a little nasty.
pyrexprodigy chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
I just reread this entire thing (and the chapters I hadn't read before) and I once again have to say this story is beyond brilliant and so full of raw emotions it almost hurts sometimes. I'm not sure when you'll next update, but that was a bit of a cliffhanger, so I hope it won't be long.

(Sorry for the sudden review but I just renewed my love for this story and thought I'd share a few thoughts I had about it.)

Wonderful job and I certainly hope you aren't leaving the story there! Things have to be resolved and these poor characters have to be happy! I's also love to see more of Miki, though I have no idea what you're planning for her.

I'll look out for any possible updates! Keep up the good work!
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
And thus the Miki/Yuuma ship was launched.

Which makes room for Len/IA.

theunhappytwins chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
Suddenlyship.
But yeah, this was nice.
Luckylucy1223 chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Lol I finished it today your story and might I say it was GREAT! I so loved it every time I read Len part to tell you the truth he was hot very loveing and kind AI was... Alittle you know depress but soon when Len came he started to be herself and all and that was cute :D

I love your story please update it soon :D
AnimeAddictLoverEverTrue chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
Whew. Read it all in one day. UPDATE SOON
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
...

I have no words.

That aside, it really has been a while. Yay

D'aww, I might start shipping Rin x Gumiya now... :'3
Naty17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You can thank Remi for dragging my butt over here. XD She was like, 'Read it, Naty, read it, it's amazing. You'll love it.'
Well, I came over here. I read it. I loved it.

This first chapter was quite short, but I found it quite interesting. I've already fallen in love with IA's character, and Len's got me curious. I love how he doesn't love her, would rather not be with her, the way he bitterly thinks 'There will never be a 'we'.' That to me was the hook, the line that really grabbed my attention.

Also, I loved the constant referrals to A Realistic Logical Idealogist. Gotta love that song.

Anyway, unfortunately for me, I have little time to read, but if I get the chance, I'll be sure to look up this story. Congratulations on a job well done!
Love,
Naty

(By the way, IA x Len is an awesome pairing. ;D)
theunhappytwins chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
This is awesome...and I love this.
IaxLen is a pairing I love, too...
xmariodjmc chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
It's so beautiful ;-;

I... Love your story...

Please update... Omg. *faints from too much epicness*
Vocaloidluver01 chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
I've fallen in love with this story.
I didn't ship Len and IA at first but now I do!
I love the way you've written this story. It pulls me in and I can't stop reading.
You've earned a new happy reader.

Keep updating! I'll be eager to read the next chapter.
Yaya8296 chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
HURRY AND POST THE NEXT ONEEE :DDDDD this is a cool story. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! yaaayyy!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
Please continue it! This story is amazing! 3 You made it my OTP LenxIA! Oh and I wouldn't mind some YuumaxMiki ;D hehe! You're a lovely writer!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »