Reviews for The Monster You Let In
HensonCaviezelFan chapter 7 . 5/6
Ahhh...I love it when these stories come together in the end. Nice.
imo126 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
A very nice story close to the characters. Loved it reading.
ravenhusker chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Lovely ending. John's family is as unconventional as his relationship with Joss. Works for them.
Enjoyed the fic.
ravenhusker chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
So much for thinking that he was getting kicked out .Looks like Fusco was right to skedaddle. Um, I think they like each other. ;D
Uh, no one mentioned anything about birth control or protection, did they? You wouldn't...Would you? Nawwwwww you wouldn't ;O
Ok. On to the next chapter...
ravenhusker chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
"Recovery Nazi" . Too funny. "Suitman". John's really collecting the nicknames here.
Finch and Joss ...watching a Humphrey Bogart marathon.. .."...They both agreed that if it had been John Reese instead of Bogart in Key Largo, Edward G Robinson would not have even made it to the boat..." -I'm still laughing :D
Lovely depiction of Joss's care by her friends.
ravenhusker chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Beautiful. Our blue-eyed wonder boy displaying his heart. Fusco wisely not saying anything about John absently rubbing Joss' hand. Fusco, adorable as usual. Both Joss and Taylor displaying their complete trust in John. Taylor correctly surmising that it was John who gift wrapped the perp to the FBI.
Your Fusco is dead on.
I'm enjoying seeing our hero running the gamut of emotions here.
ravenhusker chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Nice. Joss would be proud of John.
ravenhusker chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
"You got that right Finch," Reese said, in that that low deadly tone that both Fusco and Finch knew meant someone was about to die. Fusco nodded his approval; while Fusco was very loyal, his moral compass wasn't exactly pointed due north.

"...Finch did not think his heart could get any heavier, but somehow it managed to sink lower in his chest. Harold vowed to find the man responsible for this. He was not a vengeful or angry man, but the sad scene in front of him almost made him one. Seeing the pain in the eyes of the son, the mother and man who loved the injured woman, Finch briefly wanted the fugitive's head on a platter so he could serve it up to John..."

The vigilante's vigilance over his lady love is so touching. OMG. Reese's break down at the end here is so sad.
You've got some major angst going here.
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Wow. That was an intense first chapter. John is an emotional wrecking ball, when he lets it go. Just like you said, a volcano waiting to erupt. And erupt he did.
lemgirl1 chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Another great story, John finally has a family, I love happy endings!
Devereauxpoi chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Please keep writing Careese! This was so good-I loved how it had everything in it-humor, romance, family, smut lol! Thank you I really enjoyed it!
falconrukichi chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Great story! And good for john wo not drown anymore to be a killer. I loveh ow it ended.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Really nice, sexy and nice. Please keep writing
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2014