Reviews for When A Lady Misbehaves
kfulmer7 chapter 12 . 8/20
WOW, Awesome love it! Especially the rest of their night and morning! Love their fun and the details. Glad he is feeling more for her than he wants to. Hope if it's her parents that he stands by her and supports her. Kind of hoping maybe it was just Jeremy. I'm not ready to have their fun nights end as they are just beginning. Anxious to read more! Love this story! Sorry I've been busy and didn't get to read and review sooner. Have a great weekend! Karen
bujou chapter 12 . 8/11
I really like this story, can't wait to see where it leads! Looking forward to reading your next update! ;)
Sorrybout'ya chapter 12 . 8/5
Oops! lol Busted!?

Write more soon. ;)
bellax0xchristina chapter 12 . 8/5
So worth the wait! Oh shit Delena are gonna get caught!
Dex scene was hot
I cant imagine how much elenas parents are angry ans The have all The right
Plz update soon
jairem chapter 12 . 8/5
Happy to see an update. I wonder what is the story with the sex tape. Intriguing twist and quite confusing. Where did that come from? Like Damon's musings about Elena and his feelings. Not to mention all the hotness :)
cesy chapter 12 . 8/4
whoa fuck it all u r super dope jus wish u update snr
SuSU12 chapter 12 . 8/4
Hope to see more updates soon. Xo, Su
midnightfreedom chapter 12 . 8/4
Great chapter :)
giovanna112009 chapter 12 . 8/4
me gusta mucho tu historia pero demoras mucho en actualizar...porfavor actualiza pronto
NinasGirlxo chapter 12 . 8/4
FINALLY! Think we need a little brief over whats happened at the start of next chapter as its been so long!
Update soon!
stordec23 chapter 12 . 8/4
OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS SOOO SEXY!
Noem13 chapter 11 . 5/30
I read all the chapters and I love this story but would be great if you update more and soon.. I want to put this story to my favorites but I saw that you started this story in 2012 wow O.o it's so long time without posting.. and I want to know if you will be posting more and end this story because but I don't want to be following her and put her in favorites if you will not be posting more and end the story.. I'm sad, I hope you understand me what I mean :(
1artist chapter 11 . 5/26
When are you gonna update? I want to know what happens next.
Gigi chapter 11 . 4/15
It's heart warming that no matter what he does during the day he ends up going back to her on the nights, and he feels safe with her. I can't wait to see how you develop this story, from everything you've written this is my favorite, please update soon. I have a feeling Kol won't give up and that will not suit well with Damon :)