Reviews for A Curse of Truth
LAB1 chapter 28 . 7/1
I really enjoyed this story! Nicely written! It seemed to drag on a bit in the middle, but I think I was just impatient! Loved the end!
ScribeCorvus chapter 2 . 5/8
You know, I've recently began reading SI fanfics. I thought I hated them, but after reading a couple of GoT ones, I realized what the issue was. People hate MarySue's, but SI, good SI at least, like yours for example, aren't trying to act "normal normal" within canon. The good SI are like B movies, they aren't trying to be A rated, they enjoy the fact they are B movies.
Your story is of someone normal jumping into a world they know from A to Z, and they act upon it in a much more interesting way than the typical "everyone mysteriously loves me because im so awesome and [insert favorite character] loves me just because".
I like your writing style and your sense of humor (americanisms and all xD). Your type of SI should prevail.
So... odds you are still working on the sequel? Last time u read this there wasn't a chapter 28 authors note and now I'm desperate
tajarim chapter 6 . 5/5
Way. Way too late to the party. Just. Come on, man. 50 fanfictions and you never thought about either selling stuff from the come - and - go-room, or just flat out asking it for money? From the point of view of the MC, he has to plan for the worst and assume he's stuck, so he'll need money and a vault. So this is disappointing.
lukeanimelover chapter 3 . 4/30
I dont know how to feel aboht this…
AustinWormLover chapter 27 . 4/18
I cried, i cried so hard. Let this be a validation or a testament to the beauty of your work, and Thank You for this piece of Art
Spielar chapter 2 . 4/5
How can a HP fanfic reader not know about the room of requirements, it literally has the diadem horcrux in it and everything else a person could need. I wouldn't be surprised if there is millions of Galleons worth of money in there from the centuries the school has been operating. Not to mention the books, robes, and numerous other things. Saying you don't know about the rooms potential to have whatever you need and where it is is complete heresy I tell you.
gremlin914 chapter 27 . 3/14
So damn good. An incredible work. The plans the fun the tears and and the laughs. Well done and this fic should be way more know
Another hat that caps with the sorting hat that makes mini sorting Hogwarts hats that are given to the school kids as helper hats that talk to the kids and help them sort through thoughts or other problems
Is there a sequel to this story I really loved it even though I did find some things annoying but the banter and the Plan was good imo.
Zaytunger chapter 3 . 1/19
you fucking moron forcing granger to MC. he should be curbing her bossy yet you write in childlike glee. i curse your stupidity.
maiqsmail chapter 15 . 1/17
Thanks for linking references that you used. Earlier I caught Methods of rationality reference too.
WickedOne94 chapter 4 . 1/4
its funny cause harrys scar is sowilo proving that Lily stopped Voldemort that night using runes and a ritual and not Harry.
WickedOne94 chapter 1 . 1/4
Was this written before the number of magical schools was confirmed? Because there is Ilvermorny
Doc Junior chapter 28 . 12/31/2023
This fanfic was fun to read
I loved the love triangle the dialogues and everything
And your last chapter with your thoughts on everything was interesting too
Now lets go read the sequel !
1,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »