Reviews for A Curse of Truth
noggin78 chapter 27 . 5/3
I hate when fanfics make me cry
noggin78 chapter 24 . 5/3
Dudes gonna have kidney problems at the end of this
noggin78 chapter 9 . 5/3
God i love your humour
Sanders7201 chapter 28 . 4/26
all i can say is wow. i thoroughly enjoyed the story. i really wish you would have posted the letter on this story. i understand that there is now a sequel so i might go read it, however, if its not in the potterverse i probably wont. thank you for the hard work that you put into the story.
khatre chapter 15 . 3/28
OMG! A Remo Williams reference?!
I love you! sooo soooo much!
AurelionNoir chapter 27 . 3/27
This is great fantastic work, butalearner!

To be honest, I actually wanted to drop this piece multiple times starting with William's "Love Triangle" with Hermione and Harry. It just doesn't help when the execution was... TERRIBLE, no offense. Though much, much better than most self-insert fics out there (From what I've currently read, which to be honest is not a lot).

Anyways, I hope you find your passion for Writing back!
john777 chapter 1 . 3/21
keep writing more
Mr. January chapter 7 . 3/13
read later
Damian Hendriks chapter 3 . 3/7
that snogging thing tho... whaha laughed my ass off xd
Damian Hendriks chapter 1 . 3/7
pfhaha i loved the hat part hahaha
DarkBan chapter 27 . 3/2
Oh man! This was a beautiful story, thank you very much for sharing it!
It's a shame you stoped writting at this time (or at least don't postit in this site anymore), but i loved this story, and liked the 4 chapters of the sequel.

(Shame it wasn't in this world tho, i loved William and Hermione's relationship :/
s.pamleave chapter 28 . 3/1
Just wanted to say the thirty-seven steps to female ecstasy is a thing. Tho I don’t know if it actually works yet.
Harrison Aldrich Emrys chapter 1 . 2/23
Jeez, what a shit name
Romulian chapter 28 . 2/14
fantasic ending... i wish there was a sequel tho
Eirian Mavros chapter 27 . 2/3
Great story. Thank you for sharing this with us. Some people might not like the ending but to me it's beautiful. Once again, from the bottom of my heart, Thank you.
1,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »