Reviews for A Curse of Truth
meldrumminer chapter 12 . 10/18
I literally couldn't breathe for laughter, reading through the first omake. I do believe that you, sir, are the superior being in this case. I doff my hat to you, though I regret that my own follicles are not so obviously superior.
Astral and Celestial chapter 28 . 10/16

just powered hrough in the last hours I think? but totally awesome i'm like flailing and typos EVERYWHERE i'm so sorry btw but like seriously i felt like i was growing with William and I LOVED IT. loved the mistakes, loved the flirting, love the way everything fit in but he was totally just winging it the whole time (just like me lol)

the only thing that made me feel awkward was that I missed 90% of the innuendos until you mentioned it and then I looked back. Like the cunning linguist and master debator. I was like 'wut' for five minutes ish? And then I figured it out but like omg lol their minds are filthy? even though they're years younger than me XDDD

I loved it. It was awesome! I'm so hyped to read your sequel~~~~

thank you so mcuh for your brain. i love your wiriting can I marry it? *heart*
crystal8wolf chapter 27 . 10/11
That ending was absolutely wonderful. The transition was so seamless I actually wasn't expecting it!
dawn's spirit chapter 12 . 10/10
OMFG i couldn't stop laughing at OMAKE3 so hilarious :'D
dawn's spirit chapter 10 . 10/10
I'm not usually into male POV leads but this fic is pretty awesome! So humorous and very thought out despite already knowing whats going to happen you still manage to make surprising events. Absolutely loving it so far and i have no doubt i'll love the rest of the chapters! XD XD
mckertis chapter 28 . 10/10
Many mistakes. Main ones...
1) Hermione left unbedded.
2) OOC, but most of that is because you made everyone's character is paper-thin.
2) Pacing is...6 chapters wasted on Yule Ball ?
3) Heaping loads of importance on your own character and failing to deliver. You make him SEEM important, SEEM equal with others, SEEM like he belongs, but he really isnt.
4) Ultimate sin of self-inserts - blowing your load (of future knowledge and true identity) too quickly.
E, you are one of the best Gary Stu'es I seen, so keep thag up ;)

Sorry for grammar. English is not my primary language. :
darthtenebrosius chapter 28 . 9/28
I really enjoyed reading this story... Almost cried when William died, and all those reactions from the others :'( definitely one of my favourite SI stories.
On a slightly happier note, having seen what Incendios Grata does here, I wonder what the Ritual of Yog-Sothoth (the one Harry invented in HPMOR) would do...
Oh, and those Star Wars jokes were brilliant.
I shall now go forth and find the sequel.
MoonSlayer101 chapter 4 . 9/26
Ehwaz is a rune of partnership. It represents the partnership between a rider and his horse, two people working towards a common goal. Gebo represents the partnership between lovers/family/friends.

Laguz also has connections to the unconscious mind, dreams, and darkness.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 9/7
The idea of self inserts is fine.
But the problem is all too many make themselves ridiculously powerful.

Self inserts are the basis of role playing games.

A decent written self insert can be done.

I'll keep reading and find out if this is one.
TheCauldron chapter 28 . 8/28
I loved this so much! And I don't care if it was Gary Stu, it was well written and funny. I enjoyed it. :)
TheCauldron chapter 12 . 8/27
*spits my tea* omake #3, with the hair? too freaking perfect!
DragonBookAddict chapter 27 . 8/22
I started reading this because I thought it might be light-hearted and fun, with a VERY strong possibility of some bad writing that would be a mix of cringe-worthy and funny, a simple fluff read like most SI stories tend to be. That was not the case. This story blew my mind. It is well-written, funny, the right mix of details to prevent it from being unimaginable, but not so many it treats us readers like we're idiots either, the characterization is superb, and the plot is fantastic. This is on the level of This Bites by Xomniac (a fantastic One Piece SI on this site that I STRONGLY recommend)! You have more than enough talent to be a professional writer. This is the first story of yours I have read, but I'm going to go read some others now. If the quality of this is the trend of your writing, I expect to love them just as much. Although, I am also strongly tempted just to reread this from the beginning again because of how enjoyable it is...
NouvelleVoix chapter 28 . 8/13
This was a wonderful read! I honestly never thought I would like a self-insert fic, but between this and Magical Me, you authors are making me question my beliefs!
NouvelleVoix chapter 1 . 8/11
"Bud" here certainly seems to take his sudden change in stride... Though to be fair it's awfully boring to continually read characters angsting over being in a different dimension.