Reviews for A Curse of Truth
Unicornglittercats69 chapter 1 . 3/19
if you patched it up it could really be something.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 3/1
I really liked this first chapter, though I find it unrealistic that he accepts his new situation in a fictional world with such ease.
Ambaire chapter 26 . 1/19
well, that was fucking lousy. fuck you and your asshole stupid ending
Ambaire chapter 17 . 1/19
so good. best story i've read in a long time
Ambaire chapter 9 . 1/19
I am dying of laughter over here.
Ambaire chapter 5 . 1/19
Ambaire chapter 3 . 1/19
I laughed until my cheeks hurt. Marvelous.
Novarkek chapter 27 . 1/15
Though I definitely wouldn't mind if he made an appearance later in their lives. Now that's a thought. Also I would root for him going with Daphne if that happens and even Harry with somebody else as I am quite irritated with Hermione since reading some of the bashing fics. Great job anyway. Will check out your other works and the sequel.
Novarkek chapter 28 . 1/15
Awesome story. It is actually the first SI story in HP universe I have read and I loved it. Even the ending with William getting killed. I know most wouldn't like it but I think he was an outsider, however lovable he was and didn't belong there. It just seemed best for the story.
Thallion chapter 28 . 1/13
btw I think u could write an incredible gamer story.
Thallion chapter 28 . 1/13
You fucking Prat! that end was bullshit! I know it can't all be happy endings and rainbows but you didn't have to kill him off like that or cliffhanger that! The Hell!
Thallion chapter 1 . 1/12
I agree with ur views of so and hope to enjoy the story. I also enjoy so where the side knows where the main shot themselves in the foot. usually being that they don't train enough till crunch time eve and wonder why they can't win.
Lurker chapter 15 . 1/10
I have to admit that all the sexual tension and innuendos do nothing for me, and are actually getting kind of annoying... but I'm asexual, so I'm probably in the minority there. *sigh*
Other than that, still a good story.
Lurker chapter 9 . 1/10
This is just... fantastic. Yes, your character's probably a bit of a Gary Stu, but he's so funny I just don't care. The witty banter here is phenomenal. Good job.
Efloresco chapter 28 . 1/5
You tore my heart out dude. You really did. This is one of those I'll really remember for life. Thank you.