Reviews for A Curse of Truth
PrinceWeirdo chapter 2 . 5/8
I hope he could be a hero for Luna.. Sad to see her being bullied and no one helping her..
Toluckyforyou chapter 22 . 5/8
(About the AN) *cough* Voldemort’s wand *cough*
edoabb chapter 5 . 5/7
So what he becomes Dumbledore after two weeks of exercise? Without prior magical knowledge he just shows up and without training uses wandless magic
edoabb chapter 2 . 5/7
Why is he taking so many classes, isn't he super behind, I mean he knows shit, you can't just make magic intent and imagination, if so what are classes for, he needs to use theory to work with magic
jaqmaq77 chapter 9 . 4/29
Now... that was a good chapter - loved the conversation with Daphne - really believable.
The Omake was really good too.
(A friend told me it was Omak - I asked, "What would a city in Washington State have to do with it?" He looks confused, like when Hagrid showed Ron Weasley two shovels and told to take his pick, so I explained, Omak is a city, Omake is a Japanese word meaning 'Extra'...) He's still confused - apparently his spell checker changes Omake to Omak.
jaqmaq77 chapter 7 . 4/29
getting very good... it's a bit exciting, but why is he not tellig Harry about the dragons?
jaqmaq77 chapter 5 . 4/29
Still enjoying it... but oh dear..., your notes... 50 novel length fanfics? Over the years I have literally saved around 1000 novel length stories into my laptop and I would say there are around 5000 One-shots... Got so bad I had to sub set them, In Different Folders - Harry/Hermione H/Tonks H/NoPair H/Bellatrix H/Multi etc, etc, etc - plus I have a folder of Harry potter unfinished that started about 2004 and has around 300 in it - every so often one gets finished... I saw one finished that had the previous update as June 2004... just updated Jan 2021... like 17 years - and I think it was started in 1997... so never give up hope... (Maybe he wasn't allowed internet in jail... or he just came out of a coma...)
Anyhow - I'm old and bored... and I love fanfiction
jaqmaq77 chapter 4 . 4/29
Not sure... was 'Durzkaban' 'Dodging Prison and stealing Witches?'
Early Roman calendar? was that ten months? and I think the roman month was 38 days? but the year was 355 days - I had the feeling they skipped over winter and an undecided number of days?
jaqmaq77 chapter 3 . 4/29
Oh... I snogging like that snogging chapter... it was quite fun... but you should have had Ron fly into a jealous rage or at least a sulk... and yes - the two pairings I detest are Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny... Whatever J.K. was taking when she had that brain fart... I want some.
In a way the 'snog' makes me think of an old Billy Connolly bit where he makes up swear words to replace swear words... and a movie called 'Johnny Dangerously' with swears like 'You Farging Bastage, I'm a gonna put your Bells in a sling'... one of my all time fav movies - the bit where he's in the pet shop with a pricing gun pricing puppies... or the 'You shouldn't kick me in the balls Johnny - my brother kicked me in the balls... Onceeee... ohhh...' 'This gun shoots through the guy, and the wall behind the guy, and the tree behind the wall, and the school behind the tree behind the wall behind the guy...' okay... maybe it's just my weird taste in movies...
jaqmaq77 chapter 2 . 4/29
Strange - one of the things that always stuck in my head was the tapestry of Barnabus the Barmy teaching Trolls to dance Ballet... and I always thought of a Troll dancing to the Nutcracker... It's an interesting story, and I'm quite enjoying it...
I wrote a piece once about meeting Ron, Hermione and Harry, and having Ron and Hermione jump in with the interrogation, demanding to know my life story... (I'm on the other side of the table from the three in the great hall, and can see various people leaning in to hear my answers) So, deep breath, and instead of answering I asked Ron how poor he is and does he wear hand me down underwear or go commando, Then I ask Hermione if she ever gave someone a blow-job, if the carpet matches the curtains, are you a virgin, if not, have you, Harry and Ron ever done a spit-roast - then when they were all spluttering in indignation, I say, "So the information highway only runs in your direction? One way, is it? When I ask questions nothing, but I'm supposed to tell you all about me?" Both Ron and Hermione blush and try to justify their inquisitive nature, talking over each other, and Harry starts to laugh...
zachariahm chapter 28 . 4/14
Not too happy with the ending (or that the sequel is in another fandom) but it was an enjoyable read. Let us know if you ever get back to posting!
Adarkshadow4056 chapter 1 . 4/11
I love this story and I'm honestly disappointed it doesn't have a sequel. If you write more I will defiantly read it maybe a path to regaining magic with the help of Hermione just a thought.
Beta soy boy cock. Your character sucks ass. Most stupid moron ever.

And gryffindor? Lame shit
yujichan44 chapter 28 . 3/16
That was an amazing story.
montanoaries9 chapter 28 . 3/6
yup trash ending because the author wants to put a sequel in here so he killed the mc and send him to percy jackson without the memory of being in hp world and apparently that fic sucks so much that the author had to dropped it.
it probably would be better if he just give the mc here an happy ending rather than killing him so to give popularity to the sequel of this fic
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »