Reviews for A Curse of Truth
SuzuWuzu chapter 11 . 2/20
I love the banter it's great! but the story it self is a bit...much, everyone accepts everything your si says a bit too easily...OK way too easily. your transition into the story is also a bit too garystuish, other than the cringe worthy way your si tries to change the future, your dialogue holds the story up quite well.
Jemjnz chapter 28 . 2/11
This is an amazing fanfic. You have excellent characterisation and a good writing style. I loved William with his all his manipulations which he hated but did anyway. I absolutely loved the ending and I don't think there was much of an alternative as Will needed to be sent home somehow, but it didn't tug at the heart strings any less. I'll be interested to where this story leads to next and whether Will will see Hermione or Harry again. ps very nice touch with rec to buy apple stocks. Very wp Will
You're a great writer. I love what you did with the books. Keep writing.
Squarekiddo chapter 27 . 2/4
I dont like stories without a happy ending, so I dont trust myself doing a real review here.
Short tho; I truly enjoyed how they interact, you dont see that very often, basically how I as an adult, wish I was in social situation when I was a kid. that alone made it very enjoyable reading the social interactions.
anikettipu chapter 28 . 2/3
Better than anything I have read so far... That doesn't only include fanfics but a fair share of novels too... Loved it... Keep writting... Stay blessed
talenkarr chapter 12 . 1/14
Why one earth did you not use the omake?! I laughed so hard i woke my nebiors
Yenaya chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
It's because they're such fanon characters that they show up so much in my opinion.
Bob Schwartz chapter 28 . 12/23/2016
Good story. Early on the lecher thing did get to me a bit. You seem like you've got a good capacity for critical but respectful self-analysis.
blaheuuuuuu chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
Omg, I nearly peed myself x'D
setokayba2n chapter 28 . 12/17/2016
It was very good the story, too bad there is still no sequel, but I liked reading the story... Too bad for him. Also, William should mentioned the worst of all Umbitch, that used a blood quill to torture Harry and the other students.
Silly thought chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
I have decided omake 1 of this chapter is in fact how it went down. That is how everyone learned of the merspeak and that is how from that day on dumbledor went through challenges to his position by hair colour as people tried to find out all the flavours of hair tone his beautiful beard and locks can go.
Silly thoughts chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
Wouldn't the room of lost things solve his money problems the amount of coin people must lose around Hogwarts must be large since I know I lose a lot just in sofas and my room never mind a bunch of secret passages and moving stairs and all that. Nevermind the sale value of objects there and the likely large amount of old text books there.

Anything lost can be found and he know where
yet again chapter 28 . 12/9/2016
thanks
Aman chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Hi,
Just read your full story. It is mind boggling, funny yet mushy, quirky and appealing...
Quite frankly, it makes me sad that your story has not garnered as much attention as it deserves.
Kudos to you that you make William so likeable and for making the genre of self insert, as clich├ęd as it sounds, seem different from the rest. Guess, you got what you promised in the first chapter, au originale...

Eagerly waiting for your future stories and your next update for one dimensional to the left
Dawn of Destruction 2.o chapter 28 . 11/27/2016
This is the best story I have read throughout the entire year of 2016. For the creation of such a beautiful story I gives you a Medal of the Library of Ashurbanipal, the highest honor I can give out. And I thank you for creating such a masterpiece.