Reviews for A Curse of Truth
December Morning Owl chapter 28 . 9/20
I admit I'd only read to the first task. Mainly because the triangle and the whole love thing being thrown around. His 'hugs and kisses' too, as that is very strange interaction to accept. You'd pointed these out in your last chapter notes but I also feel the Trio, esp Hermione, trusted William far too readily even with his early banishment. Despite these I had enjoyed the what I've read as it is technically proficient and the dialogue is quick. I know how it feels juggling real and writing life, so good luck to all your endeavours.
Reptil chapter 28 . 9/16
That was an amazingly awesome story your SI was fun and interesting. I loved all the fluff moments between characters and the drama that came with it. One thing though what did rons letter say or did he not get one ps thanks for this awesome story
Dreadwolf02 chapter 1 . 9/13
I ain't proud to admit that i had to google pejorative. Dammit hermoine making me feel dumb. On to brighter subjects this fic is really good, and i know i'm abit late to the party but oh well.
trekki859 chapter 1 . 9/1
you... you dirty sonovabitch! I... ARRRGH! WHHHYYYYY! I haven't felt like this since I finished the inheritance cycle! to have a ending that is so fucking PERFECT for the God damned story that you can't complain about it, yet you HATE it at the same time. I applaud you sir. for you have achieved one of the hallmarks of a great writer, getting your readers so emotionally involved that the cry when it ends. this is by far one of my favorite story's on the site. thank you for gifting it to us. I am truly saddened that you are no longer writing but am immensely grateful for the archive you have left us all. thank you sir!
sisterdeath1 chapter 3 . 8/9
Honestly, the spelling for both IS correct. The or ending is u.k. english and the er ending is american english. This is great, keep it going
ashez2ashes chapter 10 . 8/3
You know, Ron is actually Harry and Hermione's other best friend. You at least picked a time when Ron was actually acting like a pratt in canon, but they wouldn't have so easily replaced him without a second thought. His fight with Harry hurt both of them a lot. And Harry never tried to get Ron to like Hermione... They just liked each other. Good grief. That was beyond bizarre.
Majerus chapter 28 . 7/27
That was a lot of fun. And to be perfectly honest I teared up at the letters as well. I am now very much looking forward to this equal, having the Good Fortune to only find this years after the original - as you start the next story.
Thanks for sharing your time and talent, I cannot wait to peruse what else you've written!
Williamtrenton2 chapter 28 . 7/27
Best story out of the over hundred I've read. The ending made me cry.
leetheresearcher chapter 26 . 7/26
awesome fanfic :)
looking forward to the sequel
Majerus chapter 10 . 7/25
Fantastic chapter! That was a great mix of character dev and insights. The humour at the end was a fun relief from the very intense revelations.
Majerus chapter 5 . 7/25
This might be the most fun I've had since "the cross time engineer", an 'alternity' that was published, as opposed to a self insert fanfic, but setting aside all those conditions, I'm still having a blast :-)
MrHam31 chapter 12 . 7/22
Loved OMAKE #3. Haven't laughed like that for quite a while. Thanks, man :)
TheLordOfStories chapter 12 . 7/13
Most amusing omake. I died at three am, my neighbors were not happy with me tonight.
SSheffer chapter 1 . 6/25
Actually more than worth reading a first person POV story. So glad I gave it a change. Can't figure oiut where sequel is, but stands alone just fine without it.
gbakermatson chapter 12 . 6/19
Oh my god that omake was just too good.