Reviews for Picking Up The Pieces
jk chapter 49 . 4/17
omg their having a baby!

right after his affair!

what a great idea!

REALLY? that's not a good idea, that's fucking stupid! Once a cheater always a cheater...AND he fucked her BEST FRIEND! he has NO loyalty!...I hope you don't get fat or depressed bella cause who know who he will fuck when hes feeling neglected.
jk chapter 44 . 4/17
one sorry and shes kissing him? maybe she deserves to be cheated on...he can obviously do it without any real backlash.
jk chapter 39 . 4/17
is chapter 39 supposed to make it any better? it doesn't help in the least. I don't give one single fuck he Edward wants to be with HER...it doesn't even matter...the point is that he fucking cheated...or rather had a fucking affair!
jk chapter 38 . 4/17
why have bella do all the work? she goes to bed with him...cooks his food...writes him a fucking song...

bellas a fucking victim
jk chapter 33 . 4/17
wait...hold the fuck up...he had a AFFAIR?

shit I thought he just fucked her once...now I REALLY HATE HIM...he should have HIV...and bella should leave his ass.
jk chapter 31 . 4/17
I wouldn't let that used up piece of manwhore fucking touch me after what he did...id be asking for a fucking divorce before he could say "its not what it looks like"
jk chapter 26 . 4/17
how in the actual fuck can she forgive him? HE CHEATED ON HER WITH HER BEST FRIEND!...I could see if was shitfaced and it was some stranger...but her friend? that level of betrayel is unforgivable...UNFORGIVABLE!
jk chapter 17 . 4/17
bella shouldn't feel guilty...as least she didn't fuck Edwards BEST FRIENDthough I think that should be an option!
jk chapter 6 . 4/17
no asshole not because of "her" because of you!
how the fuck would bella know that Edwards "hers" when he just fucked his wifes BEST FRIEND?
Scattycow chapter 50 . 2/20/2016
Whilst beautifully written, very well done, I find this Bella contemptible in her pathetic mess and this Edward the most irredeemable sleaze out there if FF.
He will cheat again, and she will forgive him again, because there has been no adverse consequences other than a bit of self flaggelation on the silly bitch's part!
Why would he learn his lesson when his beggar wife will just lay down and take it?
Your 'villain' was formulaic and completely over the top. Why would Bella be a friend to this cartoon character baddie? Oh yes, she's a doormat, that's why, explains why she is friends with Alice, the so called friend who ignored her for weeks because she didn't want to take sides and upset the 'home wrecker' who it seems was totally responsible for Bellas heartache, #Rolls-eyes.
Woman blame the other woman solely so that they don't look ridiculous when they take back the arsehole who betrayed them, of course it couldn't have been their fault, it's always the temptress and you have allowed this in your story. That's disappointing.
This is why men cheat.
3c cullen chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
I LOVE this story. Just discovered it and feel their pain. So well done! Glad I found it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Great writing!
I do think that Edward got away scot free without repercussions. Poor, suffering and forgiving Bella who has no backbone and will absolutely die without Edward. :(
Ramyfan chapter 50 . 1/19/2015
Once a cheater always a cheater, but bella is forgiving and of course takes edward back

Why? Why do woman have to take cheating? If woman left them, man would be scared to do so but edward knew he would be easily forgiven and his luck, he was right bella took him back
twilightlover001 chapter 38 . 7/21/2013