Reviews for Picking Up The Pieces
Scattycow chapter 50 . 2/20
Whilst beautifully written, very well done, I find this Bella contemptible in her pathetic mess and this Edward the most irredeemable sleaze out there if FF.
He will cheat again, and she will forgive him again, because there has been no adverse consequences other than a bit of self flaggelation on the silly bitch's part!
Why would he learn his lesson when his beggar wife will just lay down and take it?
Your 'villain' was formulaic and completely over the top. Why would Bella be a friend to this cartoon character baddie? Oh yes, she's a doormat, that's why, explains why she is friends with Alice, the so called friend who ignored her for weeks because she didn't want to take sides and upset the 'home wrecker' who it seems was totally responsible for Bellas heartache, #Rolls-eyes.
Woman blame the other woman solely so that they don't look ridiculous when they take back the arsehole who betrayed them, of course it couldn't have been their fault, it's always the temptress and you have allowed this in your story. That's disappointing.
This is why men cheat.
3c cullen chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
I LOVE this story. Just discovered it and feel their pain. So well done! Glad I found it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Great writing!
I do think that Edward got away scot free without repercussions. Poor, suffering and forgiving Bella who has no backbone and will absolutely die without Edward. :(
Ramyfan chapter 50 . 1/19/2015
Once a cheater always a cheater, but bella is forgiving and of course takes edward back

Why? Why do woman have to take cheating? If woman left them, man would be scared to do so but edward knew he would be easily forgiven and his luck, he was right bella took him back
twilightlover001 chapter 38 . 7/21/2013
:'(
twilightlover001 chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
No i'm not. But that's just me...
twilightlover001 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
i think the chapters are 2 short
snoopylover60 chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
So why is Edward acting like he is innocent? He could have said no!
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
You have hate those kind of best friends. Bella's doing the right thing by writing to cope...and vent.
PAD
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Sometimes you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Hang in there girl.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 32 . 1/20/2013
I love the "I skip - yes men skip too" line...lmao
SarcasticBimbo chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
I love the words to that song.
TheRedGirl chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
Nope, not yet
AbK chapter 50 . 11/8/2012
Fab story,only sad it ended so fast. Thanks abk