Reviews for Nightwing: Origins
Leradomi chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
how old is dick in this? how old is Jason and Tim just wondering like teens (early or late) or twenty's?
Leradomi chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
ok so I get Jason is older but what about Tim and Damian (if Damian is in this) are they older than Dick too?
Nice1Earnest chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
"Don't screw with your words or I'll punch you in the face."

XD
Best Jason line I have ever read...Period.
Lykos chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
Timmy!
xPhoenixFlamex chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I love this story so much! I am rereading it for the third time :)
MyLittleRobin chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Goodbye friend!
Good job.
Sparkle9510 chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! D: got me so happy XD
Airenee chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
I know Dick is alive but that will is so heart-wrenching (Awesome!)
Airenee chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
Woot! Lovin' this so far.
I love how Roy, Jason and Dick are spending quality time together. lol.
Tim as Robin? Deathstroke as Dick's new mentor? Whoa. Such an eventful chapter!
Fhg chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
What is name sequel? Thank you By the way please update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
Need new chapter soon
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Tim seams real creapy stalkerish in this (that stalker was Tim right?) Does he stalk Dick in cannon or is it a fanfact?
KarisTasogare chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
okay I have to ask '13 yrs' isn't that a bit young? Based on YJ the team is high school age (as we see Wally in class). OK robin losing his parents at 8, that works, but to me this would work better if he was 15-16 in it. (after all, he drives by this point, and has noticed girls for long enough to be cool about it)
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Soooo funny when they kept leaving at the start when Roy was talking!
Loved it! Can't wait to see everyone's reaction! I feel like Barbara will be especially pissed off. Wally will forgive because he is a good guy and Bruce will but won't show it... Idk I will have to read part 2 tomorrow! :)
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
The start with tim and barb was so good! I love how observant he is and I love how he tired to break in and she said she also tried... Classic! Even better once he realised who she is!
Cute convos with the brothers too! And I love their ID backgrounds! That was funny! Just the little details in this are prefect!