Reviews for Soul Bound
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
I wanna read a full length daemon story! XD Luv it! Update soon!
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I would love to see a full story in this verse. I thoroughly enjoyed the Golden Compass & the Subtle Knife, although I have yet to read the Amber Spyglass. You have such a lovely set up here that I could easily see this becoming a wonderful fanfic story. Please update and continue.
Aedrie chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I'd like to read a full length story. This is probably one of the rare few stories I've read with a HP/DM cross over. I hope it's not too much for you to continue it.
yham chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Interesting! And very well written as well. I am looking forward to more.
Akujin666 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
So far sounds quite interesting! I would certaily like to see how having daemons affects the HP universe as well as H/Hr meeting before Hogwarts.

I also wonder how a soul bond (at least I'm assuming based off the title) would work when your souls are visible.

And also would having magic affect the way daemons mature/choose a single form? Could daemons perform magic much as their human counter parts?

Looking forward to more,

Sam
Heart Of Vengeance chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
YES! I would love a full length story, and I don't mind if you focus on daemons, they are kind of cute. As long as the story remains Harry/Hermione. Besides, you seem like an excellent writer.
sassay chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Yay! I will read a full length story. I don't mind the daemons having just as much screen time. :D
Righteousham chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
It's a real shame you don't have more reviews as this is quite good. I would enjoy seeing a longer story, but I caution you to actually develop a plot and solid narrative if you decide to do so.

You would need to ask, and answer fully questions such as: How do Daemons effect the world of Harry Potter in a general sense? If you use Rowlings plot outline-which is a good framework-for your story, you must deal not only with the endemic structural problems (Backward compatibility, broken logic, unrealistic characterization, myriad potholes) that brings but also any that might crop up from what you change. If this at all sounds a daunting task to you, that is because it is. I've seen many authors attempt do this with varying degrees of talent and competency; all these writers share one characteristic though: none have finished.

Mechanically and technically you write rather well. Your sentence structure is sound and you story flows well. Grammatically there are a few mistakes, primarily missing hyphens. There were no spelling mistakes that I noticed.
Whatever you decide to do with this story, I shall continue to read.
As a short aside I am wondering why you titled this as you have? If I'm remembering His Dark Materials lore correctly the daemons are in fact a persons soul so you cannot be saying Hermione is bound to Liron as that would mean she was bound to herself? So therefor the only conclusion I can reach is that you are saying that Hermione and Harry are the Bonded ones? Any enlightenment you could provide on this subject would be appreciated.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
This is so cool. I love the daemons. They are incredibly fun and I like how they can be so much more open than the humans. It was brave of Harry to stand up to Dudley like that. The scene was so sweet with Hermione's parents. I love how in love they are.

Til later readings
sassay chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oooh. I like it. I'd love to read a longer story. I love Harmony stories so yeah. You've got a really nice writing style. :)
Flare chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I love the idea and would honestly like to see a much longer story and how it would change the HP 'verse's events.
Heart Of Vengeance chapter 1 . 10/6/2012