Reviews for One Night in Bangkok
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
re-reading some of your stories because i felt like a laugh. well, that and i was hoping to find a new misfit story to read (hint, hint). and a countess actually is higher ranking than a baroness, lol. it goes Baron, Count/Earl, Duke, then the various royal titles.
LKW chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Another great story, with a hilarious dinner scene with a nice flow... which then takes a totally unexpected left turn into the surrealistic drunken visions of CC. A very interesting totally unexpected left turn. Oh, and Mindbender's fixation with getting a helper monkey. Great stuff!
GreedyGretchen chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
HAH! "Christmas on a stick...now where is that stick so I can beat myself unconscious?"

I could hear the song playing loud and clear in my head as I read this. The way you wrangle all these characters and dole out their dialogue without losing control of the asylum...I salute you.

(If anyone cares, One Night was a 1984 hit for Murray Head, who seemed to have a thing for musicals as he also appeared on the Jesus Christ Superstar soundtrack way back in 1970.)
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Looks like things aren't going so well for Cobra and Co. Wonder what you'll come up next for them, whatever it will be good luck to you!
NowAskYourself-WhatWouldLokiDo chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hahahaha this is hilarious. As usual lol. It would be funny if Destro and Baroness catch their new dates back together leaving them both awkwardly alone. Hahaha anyways keep up the good work.
Kiel88 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Ahh! I love it! Thank you for the carbon copy of Destro! I love that they can't escape their relationship even when they break up!
Wait, aren't the Dreadnoks Australian?
ColdFusion180 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Nice touch showing what Cobra Commander experiences when he’s drunk. Destro better hope the Baroness and Countess don’t make a truce and turn on him. Great job!
JJ24 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Baroness and Destro in a resturant with there new boyfriend /girlfriend this is not going to be good...Yup I was right at least Destro and the Countess won't be fighting any more as for the resturant incident that what happens when Cobra Commander gets drunk I will now give the rest of this review in Blah-ese Blah blah blah blah blah insanity blah blah blah blah cobra blah blah blah blah blah blah funny story blah see ya keep writing blah
bhut chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
One of your funniest stories yet! Keep it up, please!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Blah blah blah blah! LOL, Sorri I couldnt resists.

Very amusing fic, I personally liked how the Cobra Commander had temporal super speed, it reminds me of a Futurama episode actually, XD.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.