Reviews for Nowhere to Turn
Cetrolein Zoppo chapter 19 . 4/23
Poor Luke, I can relate and I hope he'll be fine soon. That was a great step to the Light from Anakin. Now I wish Princess was there, her sibling is in bad shape and would do with all the support. I love you :-) Great update and see you on chapter 20!
MckinlayHeatherBell chapter 19 . 4/22
omgsh I felt really bad for Luke :O
Cetrolein Zoppo chapter 18 . 4/1
Let me tell you this. A very interesting story, you definitely have your own style. I like Darth Luke and whenever you decide to move on, his path to redemption will probably be difficult. I believe the Jedi misunderstood and treated Anakin Skywalker very badly and so wanted to use his own son to betray him, they don't have my respect for this misgiving. What Padme Amidala had to endure in the end was too much, Vader must find his way to the Light again and I hope Princess Leia will be a more relevant character of this fiction, it would be nice to see her develop her Force abilities and maybe the family ties with Luke and the twin-ship or Darth himself. Now in teh Star wars universe, I never understood why they had to be siblings, plus that cocky Han didn't appeal to me, I don't like Mara Jade for I still consider her a Sith and a traitor. Glad you got rid of her. I'm so tired of all the SW stories about them pairings... Someone better gets the courage to write something different for a change. I recall a thing about the movies when Emperor Palpatine died but he owned everybody in the end leaving a mess and fucking up all their whole lives. These aforementioned characters just suck and well I maybe a hater... There I said it! Otherwise, a good job and I appreciate the effort. On to the next.
Khalthar chapter 18 . 3/31
Too bad Mara Jade is gone... or is she? I guess we'll see won't we?
Jeff chapter 17 . 3/27
I really like the story. It's nicely written. There were some tiny grammar errors in the beginning, but it's really great now. Keep up he good work. :)
Amylion chapter 2 . 3/26
I guess English is not your mother tongue, and so therefore the repetitions and grammar mistakes can be forgiven, yet exactly for this reason I'd recommend you find a beta for whom English is his/her native language. Still, there are a lot of contradictions in your narrative, sometimes even in the same paragraph, and the characterisations are often off. Nevertheless, I hope you don't give up on writing, and do practise more!
SernaJ chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
:o You did a Dark!Luke! ...I love you c:
Please continueeee...
Ae3qe27u chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
YOU SAID IT WOULD BE SOON. D:
Please?
Ae3qe27u chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
NO! LUKE! MARA, START SINGING!
"I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES, EVERYBODY'S NERVES! I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES, AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES..."
Beautiful pirate chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Great chapter!) Thank you very much for it :))
Oh, please don't let Luke to repeat his father's destiny.
Please, update it soon))
with impatience I will wait for continuation :3
JACarter chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
More please
garnet98 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Great chapter! Please update again soon
Shadows Under the Moon chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Yay! I kinda enjoy the darker themes and Dark Luke...This next bit could play out interesting. *Shrugs* GO MARA!
Beautiful pirate chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Excellent chapter!)) Thank you very much))
Ahh, I'm so interested in who will win in this battle :))
Please, update it soon)
Darth Vadie chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Another great chapter :) Please update soon!