Reviews for Rainy Nights and Cold Hot Chocolate
13245677890098765432 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
O.O Oh my God, that was so epic! It was so bittersweet in the most painful way I could think of in a love triangle with two of my favorite pairings. But the ending! GAH! eyepatchesandpipes, Y U LEAVE IT LIKE THAT?! Please, I'm begging you. Continue this!
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
You know what, you have a very very good point -
The paragraph of "But you're not"... perfect! Exactly! Logical! Did I already say perfect? :)
About the way your piece ended.. I've mixed feelings.
But I know that I would like to know how this continues...
Michie chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Great story :D u should write more chapters :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wait, so now she doesn't feel anuything for either? hmmm. I like it!
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This confused me...so she's not into Regina, and it took one kiss for her to get over her crush?
Mz.Obssesive13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was really good! I would love read what happens next!
DA chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wouldn't it be ironic, if the the child of true love could never feel it at all? (in a romantic way, of course)...Interesting story!
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
lolz. so much wrong with this (in a good way!) i don't even know where to start. first thank the gods abc didnt have emma as regina's adopted daughter because it's already weird with the technically step mother business (lol), and omg 'i'm happy to wait' i think i died of shocked laughter when i read that paragraph. no really. it was awesome. i can haz sequel?
Carnival-Flux chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Omg. OMG. ALL MY FEELS. TAKE THEM! This was so epic and perfect! Thanks for taking my prompt! If you ever need someone to return the favor, don't hesitate to ask! 3