Reviews for Finding Each Other
realJane91 chapter 15 . 1/3
Love this story
beaches13 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
So I just found this story a few days ago and am enjoying it immensely. I love the addition of Lucy and can, unfortunately, see Cora being that big of an evil bitch!:(. I love how you are setting up the dynamic between Emma and Regina. I live that you had Emma stand up for herself with Snow and not in a screeching defensive way, either. It was just a statement if fact, so to speak and to top it off wonderfully, I love it that Emma "cheated" herself out of a goodnight kiss. :). Even though I will be moving right along to the next chapter, lucky me, I couldn't resist letting you know how much I'm enjoying your story. :)
neweldi chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
Thanks for writing this story, now off to the sequel.
goddragonking chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
great ch and hope for more update
Pricilla Grey chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
I loved this story, it was wonderful in so many ways. The ending was perfect, loved the little exchange between Regina and Snow. Just brilliant, thank you for sharing it :)
Chibi04 chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Amazing. Thanks ;) loved it
icequeen1955 chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
I hope there is more or is this the end?
Dn chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
AWESOME JOB! It was great I totally loved lucy, thanks for the read ;)
saucystarz chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
This story is simply amazing, I loved it!
MaileS chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
I really loved this story! Would you consider writing a sequel?
Becky'sGirl chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
I have no words, other than: what an amazing story.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Finally they have their happy ending.
I think what you wrote here is true, the one who can save Regina, the Evil Queen is Emma. Their heart had been broken, Emma with her life being alone abandoned and Regina with her life being forced to live a life she didn't want and lost what she loved. They complement each other. That is the most logical way to solve this curse thing.

Thank you for this amazing fic. By the way, I like Emma said "Hey! Bitch! That heart you're holding belongs to me!" cool! Swan Queen forever! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Emma's so cool. I like their moment in hospital :D
Crap, the badass is coming..
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Glad that Emma and Regina are being open to each other, good sign :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Now, Lucy has a fashion sense like Emma, cool!
Oh they'll make a good family :)