Reviews for Finding Each Other
neweldi chapter 15 . 3/20
Thanks for writing this story, now off to the sequel.
dragon matt blue chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
great ch and hope for more update
Pricilla Grey chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
I loved this story, it was wonderful in so many ways. The ending was perfect, loved the little exchange between Regina and Snow. Just brilliant, thank you for sharing it :)
Chibi04 chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Amazing. Thanks ;) loved it
icequeen1955 chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
I hope there is more or is this the end?
Dn chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
AWESOME JOB! It was great I totally loved lucy, thanks for the read ;)
saucystarz chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
This story is simply amazing, I loved it!
MaileS chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
I really loved this story! Would you consider writing a sequel?
Becky'sGirl chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
I have no words, other than: what an amazing story.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Finally they have their happy ending.
I think what you wrote here is true, the one who can save Regina, the Evil Queen is Emma. Their heart had been broken, Emma with her life being alone abandoned and Regina with her life being forced to live a life she didn't want and lost what she loved. They complement each other. That is the most logical way to solve this curse thing.

Thank you for this amazing fic. By the way, I like Emma said "Hey! Bitch! That heart you're holding belongs to me!" cool! Swan Queen forever! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Emma's so cool. I like their moment in hospital :D
Crap, the badass is coming..
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Glad that Emma and Regina are being open to each other, good sign :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Now, Lucy has a fashion sense like Emma, cool!
Oh they'll make a good family :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
I truly am happy for Regina. She can't change what have done but she has a new life, has people who care for her.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
This chapter reminds me of Swan Queen fanvid on youtube :) Emma'd saved Regina five times in day, and the Dementor thing. By some chance... :)

I was little surprised that Regina has a daughter. Though little confuse, it was 28 years after the curse but Lucy is kinda 11 or same old with Henry, did I miss something?