Reviews for The 300th Annual Hunger Games: Nobody is Safe
Library2.0 chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Pretty awesome fight. Update soon.
cluelessclown chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Wow, great chapter! Loved it as always. And YES, Jay and Kyle died! I'm so happy, haha. Anyhow - can't wait for more! I'm so glad my Alfred has made it to the final eight :)

E x
PS: I changed my username, but it's still me, Eleanor Potter.
Buttons301 chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
I hope someone nice wins! Pulling for Kit!
Venri Payrus chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
Omg, Albina is turning into a monster... Shit...
Library2.0 chapter 23 . 12/24/2012
Nice story and chapter. Update soon.
cluelessclown chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
This chapter was pretty good! Sorry it took me a while to review – I've been as busy as hell over the last couple of days.
Anyway, this is starting to get interesting. We're /almost/ down to the final ten! Utrya and Sidknee are really cute. It's sad to think that at least one of them will die...but oh well, that's just how the Games go. And I feel sorry for Magnus, he didn't deserve to die in such pain. You just have to hate Lianna -_-
I like Lynette and Charlotte, but I think I like Charlotte better. Balthar was a bit off his mind, but I can understand her reaction – he was her District partner after all. Note that I do like Lynette very much, too. I wonder if their friendship will become rougher after this?
And I absolutely hate Jay and Kyle. Someone please kill them pronto, haha.

Anyway, really good chapter – I'm glad to see you're back! I can't wait for more.

Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
Oh Lianna, you torturous little minx. ;) And look at Jay, getting himself some big britches and thinking he is getting Kyle. Ooooh I am loving this. I hope you keep going with this.
Diao Lover chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
Nice chapter even if it was a bit short.
Eleanor Potter chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
Reeeeeally good chapter there! It was sad to see Carlos dying and not regretting anything - I did like him, but I suppose that only one can win in the end. /: I'm glad Kyle and Lianna didn't kill Utrya and Sidknee, I wanted to see a little more of both of them before they died. :3 And I liked Kit's reflection. Poor girl, she's so alone – lost her /stupid/ brother, almost got killed on the first day...I do like her though. Alfred hasn't been on this chapter, so I suppose he and Gareth are doing fine, which is good. :)

Anyways, can't wait for more! Sorry for the bland review – I'm really busy, I don't even know how I managed to get enough time to read this! But your story is just so good it's worth some of my studying time. :)

E x

PS: It's me, Eleanor Potter, it's just I'm on my brother's computer and I'm too lazy to log in. :P
MidnightRaven323 chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
Another great chapter :) Hopefully we get some D2 and Albina action soon,I really want to see what will happen with the new tunnel they found.
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
Another amazing chapter! I am glad to see Lianna getting some airtime, that glorious little psychopath! ;) Your writing is really great, keep up the great work.
Diao Lover chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
Great chapter. It was intresting, though I wonder how much longer it will take for Magnus to die from his wounds.
cluelessclown chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Whoop-whoop! Really good chapter. The fact that it was deathless was rather nice, because we got to see some of their tributes and their alliances. I don't think I like Balthar all that much anymore, although Magnus sounds all right. At first I thought they'd die, but luckily (or not!) they didn't. :)

Gareth and Alfred were really funny in this chapter. Oh, nasty Alfred...hahah. I love how you're getting him, showing Gareth his magic tricks and talking about Lily. Really well done there!

Grisham and the other two girls seem to be doing well, which is nice. I hope something happens between him and Katana soon..awwh, I really want them to be together before they die. Pretty please? :3

Anyways, brilliant chapter as always. I just can't wait for more!

Diao Lover chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Great chapter.
MidnightRaven323 chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
May the Odds be EVER in D2's favor!