Reviews for Begin Again
Kashtien James chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is perfect.
MissCuddles chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Great little story :) I'd be speechless if this actually happened on the show...a girl can dream.
ximprobablex chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love this one as well! You do a great job of getting inside Jo's head.
Quille chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I just log-out to be able to review once more and let you know you've broken my heart marking that story as ''complete'' :( I so hoped for the follow up...
tlh45 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That was so cool! I could see it actually work just like that. Hope there is more!
Scousedancer chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh Wow! Be still my heart, but that was just lovely! Please write more (or a sequel!0, you write for Mac & Jo so very well.
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
It's funny, I'm not 100% sold on Jo & Mac but I reckon, if the writers could be as dexterous and delicate with it as you have been - it's the only way to go.
missgrace114 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my god I loved this, your writing is amazing! Please continue this, I'd love to see how their relationship grows x
guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Omg! Loved it! This is perfect, please please continue :)!? I really want to know what happens. I love the way you write Jac, please write more :')
Quille chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Yaaay! Such a sweet and romantic story! I truly loved it!
Is it complete or you will post the next chapter? I wish you will!
And I agree with the previous comment - the third paragraph to last is just brilliant. I read it about five or six times and every time I made "Wow!".
The only thing that made me wonder is why there is a past tense suddenly in the last paragraph as the whole story was written in present tense. Is there some purpose on it I didn't get or you just slipped from one tense to another? (that happens! I know!) Sorry, it wasn't mean to be pointing out a mistake, I'm just curious.
I hope you will write some more JAC stories soon! I'm really a junkie of them...
Oneturtledove chapter 1 . 10/6/2012

I love the third to last paragraph so freaking much. It's perfect. Man, when you decide to write, you really go for it don't you?