Reviews for Baby, It's Hot Outside
kiba no mangetsu chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Your stories (what I have read so far) make me happy :)
Grac3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This was unbelievably good! I absolutely loved it. There were some parts that made me laugh out loud, especially the bit about not being able to conquer the world, so settling for melting it instead.
Jill O'Brien chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
That is truly devious and fiendish and horrible! Such torture! Jarvis is too intelligent for its own good, and Loki and Jarvis pairing up is a dangerous, dangerous thing. *snickers muchly*
starwars86 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Loved the story. Especially, when found out that had been his plan the entire time.
Maia2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Hee! Awesome. I love Jarvis and Loki conspiring to get the team where they need it (which also takes care of my main issue through the story which was: why isn't Jarvis solving this?).
Very funny story. Thanks for sharing.
wineandwhiskey chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Love it love it love it! And I csn totally see tony giving away his island to a dude with a fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
lol. lol. lol. rofl! that was soooooo funny, I just love the idea of loki and jarvis setting the. whole thing up for the avengers! words cannot describe how good this is, thank you so much for writing this :)
Flaignhan chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Aaaaah, I can't believe I'd never read this before. Just lovely. I really love the style with this, that sort of children's story-esque way with the 'hottest day of the hottest month...' etc. Really reads well. Thought all the different characters were very well inhabited too and very much enjoyed Loki and Jarvis's relationship.

All in all, most wonderful. :)
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Jarvis is so awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I can't think of anything to say but that this was hilarious, well written, and expertly crafted. I love it, kudos to you.
Sheeshasan chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Ah...! This is like the cutest thing ever! An rather immature way of stating my opinion but the fact remains; this is so sweet. I love the complicity between Loki and Jarvis and the whole "let's-break-the-AC-to-create-bonding-between-Loki -and-the-rest-of-the-team". Jarvis is a mastermind! A nice take on each member of the Avengers' personnalities if a little on the cartoon side (Hawkeye behind the potted plant really *snort*). Loved it! About to attack Remembrance of Things Past too by the way.
mysong chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Aw, this is so heartwarming! (And I'm sure there's a joke about being warm and hot in there) I've been reading a lot of angst, and this is the perfect fic to lift my spirits.

Thanks for writing it!
MistressOfMalplaquet chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This little gem just keeps getting better and better; plus, you're still making me laugh aloud.

Here's what made me snorfle:

1. Macarena
2. Steve's pep talk and planning
3. Thor and the block of ice
4. Jarvis

And then came the ending, with its witty return to the first paragraph concepts.

DAYummmmm, you're talented.
Civilized Monster chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was so adorable oh my gosh! I totally did not expect that devious ending, and I adored the 'threat' of playing the Macarena, as well as Natasha's own way of 'warming' up to him. :D
SoulMore chapter 1 . 5/14/2013