Reviews for Mark and Maddy and the Terra Nova Chronicles
Poncho chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Nice, good connection to the Bermuda Triangle, but what happened to the people that were in those crafts? They died?
jag389 chapter 38 . 5/27/2014
Well done, I hope you write more TN stories.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 38 . 5/27/2014
It is with a heavy heart that I review this chapter!

I loved this story from the start and I love it still it was one of a few stories that I quickly grew on,

About Maddy personally I prefer her with long hair but she'd be great anyway!

GREAT story and every chapter had me laughing or crying!

And anyone that didn't see the brilliance of this story I'll go Ragnarok on! Lol

Well Hiatus doesn't mean "the end" though it certainly seems that way now...sniff...sniff...SNIFF!
*Blows nose*
einzel chapter 38 . 5/25/2014
I really liked this story line. I apologize for not keeping up with a review. But I did notice in the last sentence, something about the gown glowing a moment. Wonder if exposing a normal healthy human to a community of active empaths would be enough to awaken the appropriate centers in the brain to initiate telepathic activity.
Also really liked the small surprises you hid in here like the third child in the back of the statue. I,ll be looking forward to reading more when you start the chronicles up again. And thank you
lederra chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
No mistakes in this one.
lederra chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Apart from one grammar mistake near the end that I can see you have forgotten to put a space in between the words exactly and what and spelt it as 'exactlywhat'. It is an interesting first chapter.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 37 . 5/14/2014
Great chapter!

I wonder how they will manage the memory wiping!

Keep it coming and sorry for my tardiness in reviewing!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
Lovely and hillarious remark about them being "very physical"

And I think you meant Descendant not ancestor about Angela!

I can understand that Trevor wouldn't want to get blinked out of existance by Mark and Maddy not having more kids though knowing those two he really shouldn't fret over it.

Loved the chapter!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
LOVED this chapter I could never write about lovemaking the way you do so subtle yet so obvious what they were doing!

The part about Grand Canyon reminded me of the movie "Timekachine" (The remake) when he is unconscious and is going forward very fast and we can see a canyon forming right beside him.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 34 . 4/13/2014
As allways I loved the chapter and hillarious about Cronk!

Great you're back on this story it has been a while!

They lost their ability to grow hair? Evolution does tend to take the odd turn now and then just look at the duckbilled Platypus!

Loved it uppdate ASAP!
Alyssa chapter 34 . 4/11/2014
GREAT CHAPTER! update quickly !
huggles1989 chapter 34 . 4/11/2014
Thank u thank u thank u for updating its amazing hope u update again soon
Alyssa chapter 33 . 3/13/2014
why aren't you updating? it's been forever!
huggles1989 chapter 33 . 2/9/2014
When u updating next hurry up its february now
omotomike.aremu chapter 9 . 12/21/2013