Reviews for In Unexpected Places
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I love Rose Scorpius friendship! I really liked this, especially the part where Rose felt angry on his behalf even though she was wary and prejudiced about him before.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Haha. I love this. :D
tam418 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
uhh nice, I should read more about the next generation... maybe I'll write a story myself... well, will there be a continuation? I would be interested
it was such a tragedy chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I liked this! As your previous reviewer said, it's not the typical cliche Rose/Scorpius. I'll probably never like Rose/Scorpius as a pairing because of those cliches, but I do love "beginning of friendships" fics. :D
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I'm really glad this didn't really fall into the cliche that most Rose/Scorpius do. They're not friends because they're forbidden to; they're friends because he comforts her while she's crying.

Which, can I mention that I really adore? Because I do. I have a soft spot for guys comforting crying girls since they're usually so clueless on how to do it. But Scorpius does it nicely.

And I'm glad that you did play off the fact that Scorpius looks so much like his father and most people characterize Rose as being so much like her mother. (Though, she is said to be, I just don't think she was /exactly/ like her mother).

"Mind telling your cousin Albus that one? It's been two weeks; the constant hostitlity is getting a bit dull." - at the words "a bit dull", I was so thinking Sherlock.

Overall, I think you did a wonderful job!
Veronique Ruthven chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
next next next! this has a potential to be a series you know and I'll gladly follow that :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
:) This was adorable. I can definitely see two eleven-year-olds having this discussion.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aww, that has to be the sweetest start to their friendship.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Father would be very proud;D Love it, keep writing