Reviews for Hymns of Adventure
DRAGONWORKS chapter 1 . 7/7
I love it, I love it, I love it! Will you ever update?
lewa282 chapter 1 . 5/30
I think I will love this story if you ever continue it. I can already see him putting on musical performances not just during contests, but also in town plazas and parks to help fund his travels, though I view his team being Melloetta, Exploud, Kricketune, Noivern, Loppuny and Zoroark, with them being, in order; singer, horns, violin, bass, dancer and images. This doesn't go into his starter, but since Professor Oak has a full year to discover Melloetta's origins, he may pull a few strings to have Professor Juniper send over a Unova Pokemon for Ash to start off with so Melloetta doesn't feel quite so alone, if he finds out that she's from there.
Something that I will most likely chuckle at (I almost never laugh) is if Ash inadvertently becomes a fearsome battler by basing his Pokemon's strength in comparison to Melloetta.
I'm just going to cut myself off here and say that this is the first time I've seen a coordinator Ash, so you have untouched ground in my metaphorical books, so I finish with,
GOOD LUCK AND GOOD SPEED TO YOU AND YOUR STORY!
Teddy Vanderaa chapter 1 . 5/13
if you decide to make full story it would sound interesting.
koylic chapter 1 . 4/30
a really good story i liked it.
mewtwo123 chapter 1 . 3/28
I love it
endario chapter 1 . 2/16
that was addorable. please, ether revive this story, or put it up for sale man... I'd happily take this little gem off your hands. that was defiantly my daily dose of cute
ZuesAlmighty265 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Is this story dead? If yes, please consider either continuing or rewriting. The idea behind it is unique. I rarely run into a story that is this unique and yet is written well.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
personally i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I still think Ash should aim for becoming the world's greatest Pokémon Master.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I love it. See you soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I love it! When's the next update
Metldragon chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I love the idea of ash being a coordinator and especially with meloetta, so if it's not too much trouble can you please continue this story?
Leon Midnight chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Hmmm... Different and unexpected. Yet, lovely and interesting. Ash as a Coordinator? Hmmm... an uncommon and dare I say, rare concept. An alluring idea none the less. Sir, you have my attention. I would like to know if you plan on updating this story anytime soon. I'll be looking forward to it! And I always liked Meloetta. I think that, whether as a couple or not, she and Ash look cute together!
King chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Pls continue blood red moon even though it was short I loved it
IrunaLyoko chapter 1 . 8/9/2015