Reviews for Shizu-locks and the Three Oriharas
Freir chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Absolutely love it.
Foxhound26 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
LOL always throwing SOMETHING he is. Dont know much about the series but good writing nonetheless.
Spicers Apple chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was... soooo good! The characterization of everyone really made this interesting. Along with the buckets and buckets of humor. Man, this is the best crack ever!
I laughed out loud SOOO MANY TIMES. Imagining Shizuo spinning around in the chair because it's more fun than reading (OF COURSE). XD He tore up Psyche's bed! LOOOL
AWWWW when the bowls represented themselves and they would give them to their mate to see if they would mesh well. Such an interesting detail. It was very thoughtful to add something small like this, yet it was sweet and purposeful. Totally digging it! And now for my at-that-moment actual reactions to some of the parts I read... (as in, I stopped reading and typed my thoughts out right then instead of continuing to read the whole story first)
Holy crap the part where Roppi knocked Tsuki to the ground! Hawwwt! "Shows of devotion and affection"... so twisted if that's how Roppi shows affection XD
PSYCHE IS SOOO CUUUTE X/D D'awwww! LUUUUCKY Tsugaru! Drink it and love it!
Roppi seeing his chair hanging halfway out the window LOOLL
D'AWWWW AGAINN! Psyche melted my heart with his total cuteness! *throws feathers into the air* Come play with me Tsu-chan! :D

THE LAST LINE
SO PERFECT
AHAHAHAHAHAA XDDD
This story is so much win! 5/5!
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I cant stop laughing. Awesome story!
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
ROMANTIC! I realize it's a crack fic, but you've written it so well I can hardly stop squealing! Please please please continue!
ayanami-verloren chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is awesome!
FAN chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
i found this to be so... AWESOME! .
Deep or Shallow chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Lord, I loved reading this. XD It's so funny! Seriously, you did a great job. I read it twice. ;)

The first time was late at night and I almost woke up my roommates because I was laughing out loud. :D
xXMilkyXx chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I love this story!
Night13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
lol loved your story :)
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
hahahah this was simply hilarious
jAyesque chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is honestly er... very interesting haha. The idea caught me from the start, and honestly you did it justice. I was expecting a poorly written fic with bad grammar or "OH MY GOD THERE'S SOMEONE IN MY BED KYA!" or something of the sort, but there was none of that, so thank you. 8D I'm not really sure what else I had to say, but this definitely has potential. I like the idea of having the Shizaya counterparts in the fic too- it's definitely interesting.

The characters stayed in character, and I love how Shizuo is now Shizu-locks. -dies-

Great job. Update soon.