Reviews for Kismet
andreinapll chapter 15 . 3/2
i love it!
just found this story and I have to admit, you had me worried for a bit but now I can finally sleep and finish reading this tomorrow because it FINALLY happened :D other then the waiting - loving the intrigue :)
Frexijesse chapter 15 . 1/25
Love
Kredd05 chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, WELL DONE! Everything was Brilliant from start to finish. So much passion and love. It took me 3 days to finish it. The only thing I wish it had more of was love making, other than that awesome! I hope I find someone as special and loving as Paige or Emily.
yulebrinner25 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't logged in so my review posted as Guest. I'm posting it again now that I'm logged in:

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this story! I am so blown away that this is your first fic because there were so many times while I was reading this that I forgot it was fanfic and not a published, NYTimes best selling novel. You're writing is truly remarkable. Your storytelling and your immense understanding of each character is incredible. Though the story was Paily-centered (as every story should be ), you gave each character a voice and an arc and none of them acted as mere placeholders. I am probably the only one who has not yet read Locum Tenens. I'm so excited to get started. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing Paily stories. The way you write their love is so exquisite and breathtakingly romantic. This is how love should be and it gives me great hope for the future. Thank you for your beautiful words. You've made a life-long fan. All the best to you. Thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
Shaybay143 chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
This was amazingly written. I loved how everything pieced together. How everything came back around.
ellie813 chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
I just spent the last two and a half days reading this fic every free moment I had. I cried (more like sobbed, if I'm being completely honest), I laughed, I related, and I doubted; yet somehow you managed to tie up all the loose ends in neat little bows. And even though the fic was so good I never wanted it to end, you answered all the questions so that I'm not left hanging. I think this is my most favourite fic that I have ever or will ever read. It was so complex and unique. Each chapter fascinated me and kept me on the edge of my seat. You even had me feeling kinda bad for Tara (but only a little) and absolutely devastated for Dani. Each argument between Paily only left me more broken-hearted than the last. You are a truly gifted writer and you should look into getting published. I know I would certainly buy your books, even if they were only half as spectacular as this fic, cause then they'd still be incredible. I feel like this message is becoming a touch redundant, but I have to say: Your story honestly blew me away! Gah! It was just soooooooo unbelievably amazing! Thank you for sharing your epic, original, Paily tale!
Cheers! -ellie813
Leanne chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
This is an amazing story! I LOVED it!
Cate53 chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Loved this story! Thanks for writing
Falitag07 chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I just read ur story ir four days and i work and go to gym so good that u own me a lot o sleep time but i cry, i got happy, sad is just like i read a really good book (and in very very hard with the books writers so u are a good one)
apl85 chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
I have no idea how came up with this idea for a story but it is brilliant. You should be one of the writers for the show, its that awesome. It took me a long while to read your stroy, I started to read this lastt year then I stopped like on the third chapter and forgot about it but I liked it so I saved you to my follows list. I couldnt remember the name of your story or your name so I was very happy when you started your other story and I got I notification in my inbox. I finally finished reading your story after all this months, i am very happy.
Now onto your next story...
michelleupr chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
This has been one of the best fics i have ever read. There was mystery, action, romance, suspense, and so many heart-wrenching moments... I loved it!

I am all for paily, but O.M.G... My heart was braking so bad for Dani. Tanks for also giving her someone at the end. For a while there i though she was going to end up with Spencer... and i was all for it!

Can't wait to read more of you!
Yeuchc22 chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
Breathtakingly awesome! I really have no words, but I'll find the words. I'll PM you later with the longest review in the history of reviews. You'll see :P I love the story and adore what you did with it and the way you wrote it. Ttyl amazing writer! :)
-Y