Reviews for Kitty Missing
BigMommaT chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
GREAT STORY!
blendini12 chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
Good job, Jane. This story was really intense at times; especially the horrid possibilities for poor Kitty. You have a great understanding of Kitty and I could hear her voicing your lines. The story read to me like a radio show. I could hear the narratives, as well as the dialogues.

I hope that the success you have had with this story will inspire you to continue on.

Thanks for sharing!

b
Beverly chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
congrats my friend for such an adventure and romance and suspense! Enjoyed it from begining to end. Great storyline! So derruĂ­ Matt and KITTY moments. Hopee you have some more comming Soon.
anotherredhead chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
Suspenseful story-nice job pulling it all together.
mahc chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
Intrigue, angst, and romance. Enjoyable story, Jane!
broncomap chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
Thanks for a good read. Really enjoyed it.
lostcowgirl chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
Thanks for another great story. I loved how you showed Matt's love by having him refrain from anything more than providing comfort until he was sure Kitty was ready. She, OTOH, probably felt he might no longer want to touch her in that way because she had killed her father and been soiled by it and all that led up to it. It didn't take long for him to show her how he really felt once she expressed her desire for him.
ladybrit chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. The last chapter with Matt being so concerned and protective was beautiful. Thanks for writing.
tengland2 chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
Matt in a dress shop, even harder on him than going through her drawers. Liked the time they spent in St. begining to wonder the same thing Kitty was at the end. Matt was so sweet with the explination. Nicely done. Sorry to see it end.
tengland2 chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
Glad everything seems to be working out with the Sheriff. Answers found in her father's papers and the one man in jail doing some serious taling. Glad they will be able to leave for Dodge as soon as possible. Loved her wanting him to be quick about his bath and wanting the door left open. Now they both can get a decent ngiht sleep.
Lee chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
So far I love this story !
lostcowgirl chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
I almost hate that you proved that my hunch that Wayne Russell was behind all of this was right. This is a great story and I can't wait to read the conclusion while hating the fact that it will be the end.
Nameguest chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Man, if this is her Father doing all of this, I can't wait to see what Matt will have in store for him, or maybe Kitty can do the deed herself. Write faster...(please)
anotherredhead chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
Ahh, should have suspected Wayne Russell. Such a schmuck he was. Matt to the rescue!
tengland2 chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
Such a gentle man. Had it been a normal day, I douht Matt would have gone through her drawers, picking out a dress, yes, but not undergarments. Still think its going to take her awhile for everything to sink in. Granted she didn't want to talk, but Matt was right, by getting it over with. Ryan sounds kind of like Doc Adams, giving into the two of them, but they knew where to find him. Nicely done
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »