Reviews for Relatively Few Kittens
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Omg so funny :) this must never stop. That is how awesomely hilarious this fanfic is. ANOTHER (Throws down cup, gets random looks from family) ... Please?
Glassed Loner chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
ROFL! Does Trisha has a sixth sense or something? xDD
paracuties chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Hehehe, funny as always! Love it! I especially like the one with Hohenheim and Dante and Trisha. Keep writing!
elysenjazz chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Do I really want to know what that last part was about?
Swiss With A Gun chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
noooooo! I need this to never end! *sparkles* Loved it. as always :)
HomuHomuLuv chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
You should do a short sidestory about the wedding of the guard and the nurse.
Perfectly Hopeless chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
That Harry Potter referece was awesome. And I'm not even going to ask about the kitten massacre... And high Hawkeye was hilarious :) "I'll avenge you, Fluffy." Oh dear Truth this chapter had me laughing.
Well I'll be waiting for the next chapter *:-{)
Andi.Elric chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA! On of the best FMA crack-fics ever! I love it
Perfectly Hopeless chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
I laughed so fricking hard while reading this, my uncle was trying to figure out what was wrong with me. And good Gate, those poor kitties! And Alphy, you really need to come up with a better name. Señor Fluffykins Sugarmuffin is a mouthful.
paracuties chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Hehehe! The first one's funniest. Crack is always so funny to read! Sorry, I don't have any ideas, but I still love your writing! Keep the creativity flowing!
Swiss With A Gun chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
¡Thanks for updating!

Oh! You should do a chapter where they meet people from other anime and stuff! I call Death Note and Bleach!

¡Thank yooooouu!

Misguided Shinigami
Sonar chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was funny.
Mousettezz chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Hahaha X'3
By the way... the only thing missing in the begining is an 's'
*Hola mis compadres*
elysenjazz chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Mmm cookie *munch munch* AH! Spider!
elysenjazz chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Awwww! Thanks! But I think you should have the cookie cause you deserve it for being an awesome author!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »