Reviews for Forgive Me
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
love it, still can't believe that she kept that from him. Makes you wonder what other deceptions she was part of. If the homes we purposely abusive.
ananova chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
You're right, there was definitely something missing after that revelation. This fits perfectly, great job. Thanks for sharing.
Chris405 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Great story! Thanks for filling in this gap! In the show we only got a glimpse of how Callen dealt with everything Hetty revelaled to him. Nice idea to have him work on a case that helped him to cope with the situation.I felt sad for G at the hospital watching the family reunion but without his past he wouldn’t be the intriuiging character he is :)
I also liked Sam’s reaction. He knows G so well and he figured out the best way to stand by him and to have him finally open up (even if it hurt both of them somehow – well, for Sam literally I think :)
I very much enjoyed the reference to Keepin it real in the end :) Definitely born!
I Feel Possessed chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Agreed, there was a gap that was never explained and you've done an excellent job. Just like I thought there was a gap that needed plugging after Raven & The Swan
shestarsky chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Nice, this cetainly sounds like the way it should have gone.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Very good :-)
ilse23 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
aw such a sweet story. loved it!
Richtsje chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh, Callen... The way you wrote makes you want to comfort the guy even more.
Thanks for the welcoming surprise on a Sundaymorning!
Dixie chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I like your version so much better than the way the show handled it.
kath46 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was a great ending for that final episode.