Reviews for Jelanie
Operative CG16 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Tell me, please tell me that that isn't their real ages
Melissa chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
I loved all of those so much!
dhampirlabrat chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Great stories. Are you writing anymore one shots?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Keep writting!
Isabellestone0524 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
I admire how you write about Jared and Melanie. Everyone is Team Ian, which I don't understand at all because I am 100% percent Team Jared. Like really, how aren't you Team Jared?
MotherAtHeart chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Very sweet
MotherAtHeart chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
This was interesting, I'm curious as to why that would happen - I mean I know you're looking at the aftermath but do you have a reason for why it occurred? And this is just a suggestion, but if you're going to jump around with AU plot lines it might help if you say something about that in the summary - just so readers know to look for it - most stories that i've seen that do scenes like this are all canon because otherwise it leads to confusion. But that's your call, sometimes confusion heightens reading somehow.
elli.nino chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
This was such a lovely oneshot, so cute! Keep them coming :)
dreamboatqueen chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
You should make a real continued pregnancy story on Jelanie! Pleaaaase
iloveIanO chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I love that you are writing about Melanie and Jared. you have great ideas.
iloveIanO chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
want to here more on this story...:- D
iloveIanO chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I like it. :-)
PurpleSkies96 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
These are so cute:) Keep writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Awwww such a cute fic! Pleasure continue with the pregnancy storyline! It's awesome! Or if you want to do more drabbles it would be interesting to see a conversation between Jared and Melanie/Wanderer when they first show up to the caves!
elli.nino chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
This was very cute! I hope you get more followers this has the potential to be a good fanfiction.