Reviews for What Stays and What Fades Away
Shadowdemon321 chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
I knew I would have regretted not reading this. I'm so glad everything turned out okay. Good job on this story. Seriously.
Shadowdemon321 chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
So. Many. Emotions. Seriously. I would hate myself for not finishing this story, but the emotional trauma may be too much. Why must you do this to me? :p
fangirl23 chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
Just thought I'd point out that in an earlier chapter you wrote that Loki could tell from Thor's body language that he /didn't/ know about Tony almost dying, and that it was /Justin/ who told Loki. But yeah it's a tiny little thing in a completely fabby story and I'm gonna go continue reading okies c:
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
ahssjakfafdsfs I just read this and the prequel in like an hour and I can't remember my own name wut

this was one of the best frostiron fics I've ever read
mini chapter 25 . 5/25/2013
Holy fudge...I love these two stories. Thank you so much.
PoisonShadow chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
I love the story. Don't get me wrong, it's wonderfully written, but I just...I just don't accept cheaters of any kind. It's fun to write about but when it actually happens to you it really changes your perspective on some things. I've been cheated on twice and seeing Loki (And Tony) do that to each other just made me pissed to no end. I learned a lesson from those; only the weak minded, and never the strong, can forgive a cheater. I got back together with my ex but all I could think was 'Will it happen again?'. It literally destroys a trust for them and you're always doubting no matter how strong your 'love' is. And finding out about it is only the icing on the cake. They kept it a secret for a reason. This story makes it sound like cheaters are okay in any kind of setting. After the second time of getting caught cheating I blew up. I couldn't handle it anymore. I literally chewed them out and kicked them out of my life like I never met them. Now, I don't remember how they looked like, how they sounded like, what they said, or their favorite things to do. Sometimes it takes the STRONGER to move on and not dwell on that one 'special' person. It's really hard to find a good story that cheating is not tolerated at all.

Like I said, your story was amazing and the suspense was great. The characters sort of stuck to their original personality and each had their...happy ending (Even if half of them didn't deserve it).

I cannot log into my account at the moment and it's really iffy -_-

-PoisonShadow
GinnyWho chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
(Not logged in because of reasons, but OMG) I seriously haven't read anything from this in a long while because I wanted to wait until I could get it all at once because the chapters were just making me mad. Not in a bad way, but in a "HOLY FUCK WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?" way, and this is perfect. I'm literally crying, this was so beautiful. 3 I will most definitely be reading your next story, whatever it is!
Air and Water chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
Thank you. Thank You. Thank you so much for sticking with this story and seeing it through to the end. I know you lost your enthusiasm for it somewhere along the line, but pushed through and finished it anyway. I truly appreciate that. There was sooo much angst. I wondered if they were ever going to find their way back to each other. It broke my heart to read about these two people who really cared, loved and tried to protect the other the best way they could (however, misguided) just move further apart in the wake of everything that happened. But you got them back together and made me a happy person in the process. Thank you for another bittersweet tale.
ciaraaawrrr chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
I have been missing sleep to catch up on this, THANK GOD I only read it when it's completed or I would have died having to wait for the next chapter just ugh it's perf, just amazing I loved it
cinderpelt9 chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
AAAAHHHHH! I freaking love this story and I'm so sad to see it end! *cries tears of joy* it's so happy. I'm glad everyone had a happy ending, even Thanos and Amora. YOU ARE AWESOME.
TheEvilPevensie chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
amazing!
creaturecomfort chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
Omg my heart hath exploded from all the feels! I loved it, I'm so happy that those two got their happy ending! Thank you so much for this wonderful journey you've taken us on. This fic and its prequel will always remain one of THE best frostiron fics EVER. So much love to you!
Rathokhan chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
Thank you for that sweet ending! They deserved to have happiness after all they've been through. I look forward to your next story- until then!
salenastarzz chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
OMG I LOVED BOTH STORYS AND THIS WILL ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVIORT IRONFROST EVER AN JUST JNGVIEORUPHNTV IadfiJ;BDFNI;THHAIJ;ENVHN KDBJVHNN HAUPNUisjhnaclvuni to good for words!
Steph5756 chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
That was amazing! I absolutely loved this story! You are an awesome writer. I don't think I could find one flaw in your writing. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us! :)