Reviews for Tangential! Series 5 Viewathon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
You are a beautiful human being. Bless you
LiadanAlice chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
soooo... would you please continue? Your fic eases my pain! I need it!
Plleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeee! Pretty huge please with whipped cream and a cherry on top of an apple eating, living Gwaine! I will necromant him from the land of death for you, if you only continue to write!
LiadanAlice chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
"If I had a husband, that is. Or a boyfriend. Or even a boy who had a mild crush on me. Or someone who'd hug me… I'M JUST SO LONELY! D:"
let me hug you! *opens arms* I'm as lonely as you are!

"What did he do, except (obviously) go to Gaius for advice on how to cut his hair?"
hahahaha xDDDDDDDDDDDDD I laughed soooo much!

"Or are the writers telling me that there are no other prisoners in Camelot apart from Fat Bearded Bieber? Yeah right…"
*insert shocked expression here* of course NOT! nobody in Camelot commits crimes! what are you thinking! :O well, exept they want to kill Arthur, but... anyway

"What's Gaius supposed to do if they get attacked? Whip his hair at them and poke holes in their theories?"
isn't it obvious? He wouldn't have to do sth! Or would you attack someone and risk to be infected with bad hair?

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the funniest scene in the whole of Series 5 so far! They need a teensy bit less angst, and a helluva lot more Dragoon the Great. DRAGOON FOREVER!"
I totally agree! I love Dragoon! they should do a sequel to the series with everybody being old! Old Merlin, old King Prat, old Gwaine still after every skirt, old Leon still unkillable...

"Also, for those of you playing 'Where's Mordred?' Mordred can be seen standing in the centre of the square"
he also was with Gwaine, running after Merlin and - omg- they gave him even lines :O

"Death in a Jacuzzi?"
laughed so hard xDDD
LiadanAlice chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
*hops up and down* I know where Percy got that sword! He got it from Merlin! Why Merlin had a sword in the first place, I don't know...
LiadanAlice chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
laughed so hard! xDD you are sooo right, always!
and don't dare stealing Mordred and his adorable hair from me :o

I couldn't stop laughing at Gaius that episode... in a nightdress... *giggle* and his HAIR!
LiadanAlice chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I agree with you, Lithian all the way!
LiadanAlice chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
You missed something! something very very very important!
When Percival was in the chambers of Merlin, Gaius und Gaius' stupid hair, he was shirtless! How can you forget to point that out? :O

And, no! I didn't look behind me when you pointed out that Uther could be behind me *being proud* but that's only because I'm sitting in my armchair. And it stands on/at/whatever the wall...
LiadanAlice chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
GOD, I can so understand you! Abandoning Merlin in that cave is soo... so... NOOO! Ok, for the sake of the Merlin/Diamere (or whatever it is spelled) conversation they could have waited a bit to search for Merlin. But completely forgetting him? *sniff* no...
LiadanAlice chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Sorry for reviewing so late... I'm German and I watch the epidodes in German (though sometimes the synchronization sucks... meh... anyway, it's Merlin, so it is awesome anyway) and it's just now that they are aired.
Anyway... I love your commentaries! hey are awesome! Almost as awesome as Merlin him-/itself!
previously-8 chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
Did you ever notice that the ship name "Mordrana" sounds a lot like "more drama"? *Subtle hinting that really isn't very subtle at all*
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I thought this was great! Really funny! I noticed you seemed to consider Morgana pretty weak because of her difficulty with the aging spell. I wanted to point out that whenever Merlin became an old man he used a potion that Gaius brewed up for him. So I don't think it's really fair to compare. Unless you were just saying that for comedy sake, and I just sound like a fool for not getting the joke.
Mordretta chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
This is brilliant, I'd love to see a review of the finale!
I have shipped Mordrana (or as I call it, Mordgana) since ep2 S5, glad to see another crew member on the good ship! (Seriously, I squee-d so loud when I saw the words 'I ship it' my dear sibling asked if I was alright)
Sad Seflin didn't catch on, I did love those together. What the heck happened to Sefa? Eaten by wild beasts? Went to become a famous singer in Mercia?
We'll probably never know...
CheeseTheFruitCake chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Please continue this! Please, please, please! I have found every chapter of this fic hilarious and I want to see your take on the finale - and the other episodes you've missed! :D Please update this fic again! It's awesome! :D

PS. One of my favourite parts? "The Merlin Sleeps Tonight!" And all the other random songs! :D
Alligates chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
You are brilliant and amazing.
Consider yourself officially stalked.
Very stalked.
Forever Day chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Just in time for it to end
Now I'm sad.

Anyhoo (New Miranda episode boxing day 9pm which makes me feel a little better /just fyi/) I enjoyed the update, especially the predictions. I've tried to prepare myself (it's going to be v. sad, everyone's going to die etc) but there's this little ball of optimism inside which refuses to become a square of pessimism (idk either) and I like reading other's flailings on the matter.