Reviews for Escape from the Planet of the Apes
dreamdemon 97 chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Love the story so far please make more
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
So far this has my attention. Good job.
Stephanie chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
We've been staying with you for updates since 2003! So what happens next? Sigh, looks like another good story abandoned... This is one of my biggest fan fiction pet peeves! Attention writers...if you're gonna post stories, will you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COMPLETE and review (spelling, grammar and so forth) your stories BEFORE you post! It's just not fair to make your readers wait several months or even YEARS before we find out what happens next! Yes, maybe it'll take you several years between your stories, but I would much rather read a completed story NOW, than to have to wait for so long for an update! Fanfiction, Fictionpress and other sites like these should have a rule that stories must be completed before posting!
MonkeyReader chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Any chance you're planning to update this story? It seemed like it was really going places. You definitely have my attention. Thanks for sharing!
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I know that it has been such a long time since you lad updated, I was hoping test you could continue this. It's far to amazing to simply stop.
sunnygirl25 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
please write an other chapter this story was great.
RJLCyberPunk chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Too bad that this story is dead as is a pretty good and interesting one...
Magus1108 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
This is really good. Though it hasn't updated in a few years, I do hope you continue it. Can't wait for more.
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Dang … it looks like this story is dead.

Well, whatever, I’m still glad you wrote what you did and I must agree I was disappointed that they never made a sequel to Burton’s remake … I love the remake.
kate chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
so when are you going to update the story? )
PrincessAnnMacbeth chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
I really wish you would update! This story is so good!
mychemicalromancefreak29 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
I liked the story and really hope you will continue with it!
Jennifer chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Will you ever update this story? Please don't leave it with just two chapters.
Morgomir chapter 2 . 5/2/2007