Reviews for The Safer Place
Great chapter.
Brokenwings35 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I loved the chapter.
enj412 chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
This was absolutely beautiful. Such lovely writing. I wish you would write more in the Divergent universe.
Bamcn24 chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
Lovely job.
Bamcn24 chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
What a lovely interaction between Tris and her father.
Bamcn24 chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
This is wonderful writing.
Amelie chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
You write so beautifully!
bankhead56 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Okay. Okay? Okay! I don't want to be selfish. I went back and looked at your looooooooooooong list (not enough Divergent fanfiction) of other stories and read your bio. I don't want to be selfish. You're really busy. You teach pre-schoolers huh? Me understand. My sister - from a different mother - is a pre-school teacher. We adopted each other and I am Godmother to her two youngest children. Since you are soooooooo busy I shouldn't ask you to update this story. So I will simply save your beautiful story and re-read it. I shouldn't ask you to write more Divergent fanfiction either with your schedule. But with your maturity, education and experience in arts... I understand better why this story was so exceptionally well written. My hats off to you!
bankhead56 chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
This was an AMAZING STORY! An AMAZING STORY! My words can not convey all the subtleties, the meanings behind, the strategies, the conflicts, the unity, and the love/honesty/truth shown between Tobias and Tris. Plus! BONUS: Tris (hopefully killed) Jeanine Mathews taking her sorry butt out of the picture for good or at least until she re-groups. Actually, I liked the fact that both Tris and Tobias were breaking rules from the get-go and throughout the story line. That makes more sense to me. Divergence means a way of thinking so... they would have been more like this - rule breakers from the beginning. I also liked the Author's subtle way of trying to explain or give reason as to "why" Marcus beat his son. Nothing that I have read in any of the books, fanfiction or the movie could shed light on the actions of Marcus, the head of Abnegation, being so totally anti-Abnegation directing violence at his wife and son. I loved when Marcus showed a tiny bit of respect, acceptance and pride towards Tobias before giving him the map and reminding Tobias that as a father he couldn't break Tobias; it was a little redeeming for Marcus. Lastly, I loved how the Author incorporated Andrew more prominently into the story. This story is an exceptional story. The best one so far about Abnegation! Please update. Please update! Please update regularly. (Heh Hee: I know you wrote the epilogue but I'm asking pretty please add more)
Cinder Lunar chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
i absolutely loved this, and you couldn't have wrote it better.
wee kraken chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
I've been lurking on this story for a while, and haven't reviewed until now - this has nothing to do with the quality of the writing, which is excellent - but just because reactions to fiction are subjective, it's an AU, and I wasn't all that keen on the direction you took the characters. But then you finished it, and connected all the dots, and I have to say I'm really impressed. I'm particularly impressed by the resolution with Tobias and his father. In the end, nothing is black and white, everything is cast in shades of grey - which is exactly the point. Nicely done.