Reviews for The Qi of Hate and Love
rex gilbey chapter 8 . 5/26
Well, really, with all that going on anyone would be distracted by a hole in their favourite scarf!So whoi did save who with so much going on? But then, who cares when they save each other, the world the universe - and the rest of us.
rex gilbey chapter 7 . 5/26
Paul and Linda! 'You don't/I do' Love it! Also love Mycroft's way with chilling the police - and the manic wild child with the brilliant brain. Lots of goodies in this chapter.
rex gilbey chapter 6 . 5/26
Ever thought about issuing a warning for people who can't stand the thought of needles even for a flu jab? Clver hard writing, and whips along at high speed that keeps you reading and hanging on to every word.
rex gilbey chapter 5 . 5/26
Nice one. And a nice tribute the man himself would enjoy I'm sure.
rex gilbey chapter 4 . 5/26
Yes, tell him! He would be fascinated! Now there's an interesting murder and good handling of technical jargon - just enough to intrigue and assure the reader you know what you are doing, not enough to lose and puzzle. The plot thickens.
rex gilbey chapter 3 . 5/26
Oh you do like John Watson, don't you? Looks simple but gets very clever, and some wickedly smart dialogue.
rex gilbey chapter 2 . 5/26
I like the way all the characters are so very much themselves. And there is clever ialogue in there to make you smile with both humour and recognition.
rex gilbey chapter 1 . 5/26
What a wonderful first chapter. Great dialogue, great set up - very much themselves. And my daughter adored her weebles! The ultimate compliment.
Heather Snow chapter 8 . 5/20
Interesting murder weapon. I did end up skimming over the torture scenes as they were a bit much for me. But, I loved the rescues. You have great dialogue and capture the characters very well.
Heather Snow chapter 2 . 5/20
I loved Mycroft's final line. A couple typos in this chapter. You have "Preditors" at the top and "Althea's" in one of the earlier paragraphs.
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 5/20
This chapter had several fun moments. I loved the exchange about John's slow reflexes. Then John's assessment of his mental state (and Sherlock's reaction) was funny too. Great descriptive language. Wonderful first chapter.
pinksugarrush chapter 8 . 1/11
This story was amazing. I enjoyed it from start to finish. You obviously put a lot of work into this, and it absolutely showed.

The interaction between John and Sherlock in here was very sweet.

Keep up the amazing work!
Wynsom chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
Exciting and titillating, and most frighteningly painful, but all's well that ends well, and that is what truly matters., isn't it? Thank you for that roller-coaster ride!
scrub456 chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
I'm a little late to the party, but this was fantastic. The case/search was intense and the details were fascinating. The whole story was just so well done. Your John voice is excellent. We'll done.
Wynsom chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Love how the tables are turned at the crime scene. Chalk one up for John and Donovan!