Reviews for The Qi of Hate and Love
englishtutor chapter 8 . 7/21
This is an amazing story! The depth of detail and characterization made it all so realistic, I felt I was there. Can't believe I'm just finding this now! Thanks for an enjoyable read.
skylaeatpie chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
That was amazing. Bravo!
jack63kids chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
All the locations and OCs are spot on and believable. I might hike a bribe as higher than a tenner. A couple of twenties might be nearer the mark.
And LOL the final question!

Everything about this story is fabulous. It is well written through out, with brilliant characterisation. The dialogue is witty and the action fast moving yet realistic. The pair don't suddenly develop superhuman powers or abilities beyond those we already know of; they are (sometimes comically) inept. And there is humour and touching moments too. It's the full package. An instant favourite at chapter one and one I shall heartily recommend.
jack63kids chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Good, realistic whumping. And a truly sinister villain - doctors may make the worst patients but I'll bet they would make the best torturers.
And some lovely Sherlocky manipulation going on too. Always fun!
jack63kids chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Oh nice one - not expecting that. Well, what happened, sure, but not the who and why. Love a bit of whumpage, especially when it's John. He does it so well - or do I mean has it done to him so well.
'John let out a slow a breath' - John let out a slow breath
Glorious villain and some lovely, lingering suspense. Bliss!
jack63kids chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Oh you've really done your research on this one, that is fantastic. And you so should have told your acupuncturist why you were asking!
jack63kids chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Great crime scene description - even when we're not sure what we are looking at. The general banter and all the characters are doing and saying exactly what they should be. Enjoying the deductions and that John gets some air time and is able to laud it over Sherlock. Glorious!
jack63kids chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Fab characterisation, witty repartee and I suspect an interesting case imminent! I'm in heaven.
jack63kids chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Exciting, amusing and intriguing and this is just chapter 1. I'm in for a treat here.
Kired The Bard chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
I loved this story! You have really great characterizations, and the characters stay true to the show. Also, you had one of the best torture scenes I've ever read! It was different, creative, and realistic. I love that you had a balance of John fighting back and him succumbing to the pain. Most people focus on one or the other, but you had a great trade off. This is a great, great story.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Oh this is fantastic. Bless you, dear. May you live on to write many more fantastic Fanfics. Good day. This is lovely. I love loopy!Sherlock. I would probably be the same.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Oh this is just ... Too much. Dopamine in my bloodstream. All the medical knowledge. All of it. Research, I can smell it on you. Researchers are the best writers. Brilliant. Just perfectly brilliant. Oh, yes. Yessss.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Omg, this is fantastic. Intelligent!John is my fav. And the bra bit... Perefectly logical and brilliant deductions, but... Ha. Ha ha ha. I'm with Greg one that one. Anyway. Good job!
thesenseicrew3009 chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
Wow! Brilliant. This is one of the best stories of john's and sherlock's friensldship.
Thank you for sharing this.
Random Flyer chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
I enjoyed this story. Everything tied together very well and the medical details added to it nicely. I'm glad you brought in elements of John's time in Afghanistan. I'm still relatively new to this fandom (on the fanfic side, at least) but I'm surprised I haven't run across more stories dealing with something from John's time in the military and now I have. :)