Reviews for Real Self
kazuki-senpai chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
it's really hard ,cause I'm already lost with all these faces I pull over infront of people,a face infront of my father and brother,a face in front of my sisters and mother,a face infront of the rest of my family, a face in front of my classmates ,a face in front of my best friends who actually I tried to pull of my mask to but they said "cut the crap with your fake personality"they thought that my fake personality is the real one..and a face infront of my teachers,and lastly a face infront of strangers...I now don't know what is my real personality, I don't even wear the clothes that I want to wear,I wear clothes that shows my fake personalities . I feel like if I wore the clothes I really desire then it will look ugly on me...I already lost my real personality,I'm already stuck...so how can I find my true self?
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I'm still on my hiatus but eh here we go.

I THINK I TEARED UP. Damn, that was so deep and my kokoro bursted out crying. /sobs

And gaaah, how could I forget this?! ;A;

So anyway... THIS IS THE REAL SHUGO CHARA WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE! PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN THIS! I JUST CANNOT dkdhsddhsdfdjkghsdlkdhsdfd

Welp, there we go.

Keep on writing!

- Rikan
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
deep and heartful, it was the fanfiction of my day
Aoi Bara no Chronos chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
HARUKA I CAN'T EVEN PROCESS MY EMOTIONS AND THOUGHTS.

I'm like, crying here because of you.

This is so inspirational *rubs eyes*

THANKYOUVERYMUCHHARUKAFORBEI NGSUCHANINSPIRATION.