Reviews for Playing Games
Fleshlights
Ocha Hagar chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Bacon! Lol loved your story
bayleyboo22 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
This well written. Im sure we are all waiting for another great chapter, pleasde update soon! ;-)
Undead Killjoy Queen chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Can you do a chapter where the boys play library and Cartman is on the recieving end?
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
I couldn't really tell who was fucking who, to be honest...
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
:) Luvin da 4sum
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
:) Luv it
kwiluvu chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
I really miss reading this! It's really well-written. c:
Icecubefrozen chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Hi :) icecubefrozen is my account name (on iPad mini, Cba to log in) this is awesome! :D love it! Ending was really good! :)
Pennington chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
So... I actually really love this story, I guess it's become kind of like a guilty pleasure of mine:) I especially like how you describe all the characters, and the little things they do that makes them, well, them.
But you haven't updated in a while... Are you still writing this? I mean... If you don't feel like it, that's okay. Judging from your A.N.'s you've had a lot of things going on, I understand.
Well, anyway, I just wanted you to know how much I love your story, and that I hope things start to get better for you!
lilbadluck chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Hehe. You still continuing? Yesh? Gooods... Hehe. Put Kyles in a Japanese Girls School Uniform whilst Cartman and Kenny are teachers and Stan is Kyles 'senpai' (polite term for older student) pwease 3
kyle brovfloski chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Google it... words to live by!
Chaos chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Mizore no Kitsune here.
Too lazy to login.

Hmmm... kitty ears and a tail are a must... how about another round of house but with Kyle pretending to be a cat? And he started a fight with Cartman, who is pretending to be a dog?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
FIRST INUYASHA NOW REDDIT?! WHEN DOES THE NARWHAL BACON?!

(xxHollyPortiaxx on Reddit)