Reviews for Playing Games
smiley peony chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
Amazing!
blacksapphirewolf chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
This story is awesome. It portrays the characters profoundly. I am going to follow and hope to see a chapter seven later on.

Cartman and Stan should have a moment to release Stan's inner emo sub. And let's not forget Kenny's poor ass, after all, he and Cartman are sort of best friends you know, if that floats anybody's boat. Mabye some crossdressing for Cartman's Angels. All hail, Ferr Cartman, 'Dominant supreme' forever!
xXVinyl.LoveXx chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Best. Story. Ever.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Fleshlights
Ocha Hagar chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Bacon! Lol loved your story
YaoiBunny8702 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
This well written. Im sure we are all waiting for another great chapter, pleasde update soon! ;-)
Undead Killjoy Queen chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Can you do a chapter where the boys play library and Cartman is on the recieving end?
I Can't Decide On A Username chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
I couldn't really tell who was fucking who, to be honest...
I Can't Decide On A Username chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
:) Luvin da 4sum
I Can't Decide On A Username chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
:) Luv it
kwiluvu chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
I really miss reading this! It's really well-written. c:
Icecubefrozen chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Hi :) icecubefrozen is my account name (on iPad mini, Cba to log in) this is awesome! :D love it! Ending was really good! :)
Pennington chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
So... I actually really love this story, I guess it's become kind of like a guilty pleasure of mine:) I especially like how you describe all the characters, and the little things they do that makes them, well, them.
But you haven't updated in a while... Are you still writing this? I mean... If you don't feel like it, that's okay. Judging from your A.N.'s you've had a lot of things going on, I understand.
Well, anyway, I just wanted you to know how much I love your story, and that I hope things start to get better for you!
lilbadluck chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Hehe. You still continuing? Yesh? Gooods... Hehe. Put Kyles in a Japanese Girls School Uniform whilst Cartman and Kenny are teachers and Stan is Kyles 'senpai' (polite term for older student) pwease 3
kyle brovfloski chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Google it... words to live by!