Reviews for Enjoy The Silence
Vector426 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Great one shot. It explores the relationship between Michael and KITT quite well. It could be similar to a father/son relationship or between roommates perhaps. The reference to Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now !" was very apt, fits KITT to a T. Once again, Great Job. Take care, and keep it between the ditches.
itsfinnmcmissile chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
The idea of KITT watching ants is adorable and hilarious. And I feel sorry for Michael. And as usual, the story was great.
crowdog66 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This story absolutely made me squeal out loud with joy not once, but several times. Your take on KITT is spot on, your take on Michael is spot on, and you captured them both perfectly. Bravo!
Melody Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Very awesome. Nice to see Michael's perspective, and it's written well. ;)
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is absolutely wonderful. I love the glimpse into Michael's mind and I think you captured everything perfectly concerning his views on Kitt. Not to mention the conversation at the end was perfect in every way. Essentially, I love your writing for his fandom and hope to see more soon.
Kittrulez chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Congratulations on being you.
I've been reading Knight Rider fanfictions for year now and it's one of the most beautiful and inexhaustible fandoms I know.
And I won't overdo it - your masterpiece here is one of the greatest and most well-written stories about this difficult fandom I ever read.
Normally I write good and bad things into a review, but that's not so easy when there are none.
Fantastico!
You put everything that makes out KITT's multifaceted character into this one theme every Knight Rider fan knows so well - his sulking and becoming silent.
And you wrapped this wonderful present up with a neat bow made of an awesome style of writing.

Some people might think this is to much of thought for a man like Michael Knight, but it isn't.
He thinks more than average people, in fact. A hell of a lot more.
And you saw through that very well.

I could go on hear for hours probably, but I'm speechless and only have to more things left to say:
1. Thank you for keeping Knight Rider alive in such an enjoyable way.
2. In the name of Wilton Knight, never stop writing.

Sincerely,