Reviews for Ashes
Janriel chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Oh sadness. It's unfortunate you haven't touched this story in ages, and more so that it hasn't gotten anywhere past the first chapter/episode in the series. It's so nicely done. I would have loved to see who would have changed and who would have stayed the same.
freefall-gypsy chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
keep Erza female, but do an omake of Elfman as a Female LOL
SN359 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
this is really interesting! I don't know if you're continuing this but I'll definitely read it :D
ellen chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
i love the history, is soo cute XD update soon.
innocence-creator chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
That last part was so cute!
wildarms17 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
PLS PLS PLS UPDATE THIS!
3HaH3 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
hello, I like! the next chapter I will wait impatiently, please upload it as fast as possible, I love this story, I was surprised and delighted, greetings and farewell.

ps: is my favorite story, sorry if I write wrong, since no English.

goodbye.
CrescentFlame chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Me want more! I can't wait for more of this awesome story!
Haku of Ice and Snow chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
yo i like this story
ObeliskX chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Very cute and fun fic! _ I already like your reverse version, though it has not been much different from canon yet. When will you update Ashes?
Kid.Desperate.for.War chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't /dies of nose bleed
mystearicas chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
cute cute cuties wow cute omg this is adorable please more thanks wow cute!
Fanficlover16000 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Mmmm the yaoi GOODNESS! XD I almost SQUEALED! :) please keep up the GREAT work. I can't wait for chapter 3 and see who else you will gender bend. :) more yaoi please (I think I'm addicted! O.o)
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
oooooooooooooooooooooh
theShipperOfManyShips chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Dwah this was so good! You're such a great writer (as well as a creative one!) the last scene with the scarf particularly warmed the cockles of my heart ;)