Reviews for Parakarry's Adventure
Happy Yoshi chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Woot! This was epic, hilarious, retarded and AWESOME! I enjoyed this! No sympathy for Wario at all! You should write more stories like this! Totally! You have the ability to do it! Keep up the good work and I hope you write more stories like this! :D
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Funny end chapter C: Yay they fixed it! LOL. I don't mind more of these ;D They're fun to read and hilarious, so...yeah :) congrats on finishing this!
theawkwardcarapacian chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Just by glancing at the chapter title I knew that this was the end.
An awesome way to wrap things up. Good show!
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
XD Hilarious!
theawkwardcarapacian chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
LOL! Hehe, i especially love the 4th wall breakage!
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
...Man, Shy Guys...honestly..? Funny chapter :D Heheh.
BoomShroom chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
This is as stupid and weird as always, but funny! No sympathy for Wario as he gets blown away again. And I assume it won't be the last time either. Keep writing this, it's awesome!
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
LOL! The night fell! xD Man, this was hilarious! Good job, can't wait to see more of Parakarry's Adventures! :D
theawkwardcarapacian chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
SHEEEEP! Random and retarded as ever! Keep up the good work.
BoomShroom chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Man, I sure do love it when people completely obliterate the 4th wall. It's too dang funny!
I'm really surprised that you were able to make a fic this funny. I've only read your more mature stories, but reading this is a great break from those! This is hilarious!
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
LOL! So much fourth-wall breaking xD Love it, hope you continue soon!
theawkwardcarapacian chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
HAHAHAH! Retarded as always! XD
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
XD This was the most hilarious one yet! Good job!
theawkwardcarapacian chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
OMG that was so funny! Especially Goomario! Now this is what I call humor!
IPreferKooper-Koops-Koopakevic chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Idiots?! Dude! You kept these jokes circulating through our group throughout an entire MONTH! I was only fair that Koopertsen, Koopakov and Koopanovic started pressuring you to write it.

Either way, my best friend, you sure know where you're going with this. Keep going!